Toraiz is calling

So to me Toraiz calling. BUT OT hangup the phone for now. But Toraiz can call twice later when it’s finished a bit better.

1 Like

Yeah, the Toraiz is pretty horrible to some people I guess.

I love how much you love defending a unit that wow’d you soooo much that you returned it :wink:

1 Like

“I definitely cannot buy any devices with a keyboard anymore. I have to resort to rack devices. Luckily I bought a big enough case for modular - individual modules can be added discreetly.”

1 Like

It’s better than offering a bunch of unobjective conjecture about something I’ve never even touched.

Not really.

Edit - and how is it ‘unobjective’ to read a list of functions and see there aren’t any that interest me and a ton are missing? You understand the word ‘unobjective’ right?

1 Like

Trust me, it is. I don’t even understand how people get so emotional about this type of stuff. It’s a damn sampler. It’s here to serve us; it’s not your local sports team.

1 Like

You’re the most guilty person of that in this thread tho dude… You won’t let people just have a different opinion and you insist on having last word on it… Just let people see things differently from you and move on :wink:

1 Like

Yep. Totally guilty of objective first hand accounts of the machine. I’ll lay off that jazz.

1 Like

This thread should be renamed and moved to other gear section or closed.

2 Likes

But it seemed like you in turn were insinuating that other people were ‘offering a bunch of unobjective conjecture’. Which isn’t the case. Function list is black and white.
Maybe I read your post wrong. Not really fussed in either case. Just makes me laugh every time you pop up to defend toraiz with such gusto :wink:

1 Like

Yep. Can of worms!

It’s a cool sampler. I’d love to have one again someday. I keep buying synths though. I’ve been more into sound design lately than digging for samples I guess.

That’s why it’s better not to get married. Just kidding uhh not really. :joy:

1 Like

Okay - it’s clear this thread has spent its original remit, with Daren’s consent we’ll close it and allow continued Toraiz centric discussion / comparisons etc on the original general Thread …