Tonverk: User Thread

Thank you!

1 Like

You can trust that the user manual is usually more accurate than what a voice AI mostly hallucinates.
Another useful resource is the bug thread since the last update.

another useful resource is this thread right here :wink: I only brought up ai because it was funny. i should have made that more obv

3 Likes

Ordered the Tonverk today. I plan to use it with my OP-XY, looking forward to it!

8 Likes

Hello could someone post exemples of white noise into the filter bank effect with bands modulated by lfos or parameter locks ?

To motivate the crew if everything is sounding like a real filterbank it should be instant psy techno / hypnotic techno loop!

Tonverk has obliterated my GAS and TBH I don’t know if I’m totally pleased about it. I keep browsing retailers looking for the seratonin hit but end up leaving empty handed. :unamused:

Excited to see what this new machine will be. Next week, surely.

4 Likes

MPC just got that functionality after years lol

I’m gassing for midi controllers now, mainly the faderfox uc4 faderbank and exquis MPE “keyboard”

I bought a Neuzeit Drop shortly after Tonverk. It’s awesome, like loads of sequencable OT crossfaders that can manipulate multiple parameters on multiple devices with a single knob. Really easy to learn too. Highly recommend it as a device. Tonverk isn’t playing completely nice with it at this point, it works perfectly in use but then when your saving progress on TV and sometimes when copy/pasting it hangs up with a WAIT message, sometimes for a while. I’m assuming this will be resolved in the next few updates, it has already improved since the 1.0.2. release.

4 Likes

This is top of my wishlist! It looks incredible honestly. Hoping to pair it with the TV and AH+FX… if I could just find one! :woozy_face:

1 Like

Yes, they went quickly, I stumbled across it accidentally on release day. Happy hunting :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Bought one yesterday. It’s surprisingly buggy so far — often hangs and the loading times are crazy. But it’s a keeper — also for what it’s gonna become in the future.

Also, a little birdie told me to keep eyes peeled for an upcoming firmware update next week. Will include granular. Let’s see if the birdie was right.

6 Likes

Question: Is there a way to know witch preset or multi or sample is on a track? a way to know the name of the sound? I opened today a project from last week and I have the feeling that a sound is not the same. From now I would like to take notes of the name’s sound of each track, but I don’t know where to check it… so I don’t know how to recover the sound I had…
Edit: Need yet to fully read the manual

Question: can I route audio from the in-s via Bus 1 to output CD? I can route audio from tracks to bus 1 no problem, but I want in-s to bus1 to out-s CD.

Sorry if it’s a dumb question but I can’t find the option of this is possible.

Yes, from MIX->SRC choose where to send the inputs, then press FUNC + MUTE to choose where to send the tracks or buses

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Are there any specific settings i need to do to send audio from Tonverk to the DAW via USB or is it enough to have the routing towards OUT AB set in MIX? i can’t record any sound on Ableton Live…
thank you

Quick user question: Is there a way to clear all trigs on a Subtracks track? Meaning that I clear all subtracks, as opposed to each subtrack at a time

Yes on the supertrack I think