how often do we want to request the same features over and over again without using the forum’s search option first and showing support for a particular feature on behalf of the original request instead? ![]()
I plan to play guitar and bass through mine, and I think it would be fantastic to have not only an envelope follower, but also pitch tracking. With those two things, the Tonverk could function as a basic “guitar synth”.
this is probably (has been) in the works
Maybe! Would be cool as an option, but it might have just ended up as the machine instead, I guess we’ll see ![]()
Would love a fully featured, deep song mode on this thing. And proper kits.
Isn’t this FUNC + Memorize?
Apart from that, since we have unlimited project save slots, so to speak, one can always make an incremental copy (I do that, also on my computer, sometimes also on the Digis
).
Speaking of Digis, even there I make copies of patterns, e.g. one Bank has often Patterns and copies of Patterns in various stages. I make copies before every major change (in case the idea sucked).
I’d also love to route Buses into Buses, however, Supervoid Reverb is available on the Buses, thus you can do Reverb → Dirtshaper there without using Mix Bus or Sends
![]()
Would love a convolver that you could load samples into. Think it would fit the device well.
Bus into Bus when ![]()
A pickup machine would be an amazing addition to Tonverk, IMO. I hate to even ask since it’s already so nicely done - but, please?
#ambient
Thank you, I figured there was a piece of the puzzle I wasn’t aware of.
Put in the Euclidean sequencer functions.
bump. essential feature.
Buses into buses would be wicked. Agree with you on sends into other FX being great for changing their character, it gets way more mileage out of the typical Elektron send effect sound. Would love for the sends to be set up as 2 FX slots rather than just the 1 as well. Even if to save power FX slot 2 on sends becomes un-sequenceable that would still be class
On the amp and filter envelopes, please can we have option to adjust the curves of the ADSR segments, to get exponential or log shapes for attack, decay and release. Possibly also make the duration of the segments to last longer too, so we can hear the curve. I want snappy envelopes, but also long curves that fade down fast for pads etc
Please can we have a routing option, where the sound goes nowhere, maybe with an X symbol?. So we can use it as a mute within the routing.
you can pretty much do that on the routing page already, albeit with a 2 button combo (track number + bus 1-4 / mix).
you can p-lock routing per step too, if that helps.
[unless I misunderstand your request]
I did notice that in the XML file format they use for your patterns there was some reference to Euclidean which suggests that somewhere in the engine they plan to support it. Or it could be something they decided not to do of course, but it was interesting to see it mentioned
I would guess that sequencing vs not has a tiny impact on CPU usage relative to the actual FX algos. I get the feeling they’ve designed it so you can’t max out the CPU no matter what you choose, which is nice but does trade off flexibility. Hopefully they can make it more flexible but from an eng perspective it might not be realistic

