This corpse is dead

Stage Three Thread

Okay, we are at July 1st! Time to kick this off.

Ellingtonmurder105

First off, sorry this got put to the side for a bit, I had another battle wrapping up, and some vet visits for the pup (9 year old puppy!)

So here is how this will go down!

This challenge will have semi loose deadlines, and I want to give as much time as teams need to come through.

Each stage will be broken up into different threads, and I may @ you a bunch so everyone keeps up to date.

In this thread, all you need to do is post the element you are bringing to the teams. This will also be final check to see who still down.

It can be what ever you think “element” is.
E
It just needs to be used in some way once, and the rest is up to whatever your whims desire!

Don’t stress too much. It’s gonna be loose and fun. Rules are guidelines.
F
We are just gonna make music together.

I’m shooting for teams of around three.

As soon as everyone posts up what they will be using in the challenge, I will announce the teams.

@1-2 (sound submitted)

@jeye_musik (sound submitted)

@1-2

Thank you for participating!

To prepare for the announcement of the teams, please respond to this post with the element you wish to bring to the battle.

Let me know if you have any questions!

@natehorn

To prepare for the announcement of the teams, please respond to this post with the element you wish to bring to the battle.

@DrOrthogonal

1 Like

@elxsound

@FNKSTRNG

@bodymechanics

@jeye_musik

@emadb

@dhunterrr

@joaehun

@aarb420

1 Like

@thermionic

@jdaddyaz

1 Like

@monquixote

@malus_mons

@Maisin

1 Like

@OrangeDrink

1 Like

@KingDuppy

@BLKrbbt

I’m still in.

Is there an idea of genre?
Is there a particular structure you had in mind for creating teams?

1 Like