The unspeakable horror

Pedestrian Digitakt in gravity-induced head on collision with falling Nord Rack.

11 Likes

Oh shit

1 Like

RIP

8 Likes

in a bizarre coincidence I made a techno version of amazing grace on this DT a few months ago.

13 Likes

yikes !

4 Likes

Have you tried to turn it off and on again?

17 Likes

It’s still working. it’s just blinded until I can get it a new screen. until then I’m using this as a replacent

27 Likes

It’s repairable - good to hear!

I’m hoping that Elektron can send me a new screen and plastic window and that I can fit it myself but I don’t know if that’s possible yet. Sending it back is going to be expensive.

1 Like

Holy fuck, hope you can get it fixed. Until then…

9 Likes

Keeping you and your gear in my thoughts <3 Recently had a similar disaster with my vehicles windshield : (

1 Like

well, cheaper than a full loss anyway.

I hope nobody was hurt.

2 Likes

No! Not at all. Thank you. I was on the highway. It was just a big ass rock (?) thrown by another vehicle that smashed a nicely sized spider web break right in my line of sight : / Haven’t yet had a moment to call insurance but hopefully they’ll cover some of it because…WINTER IS COMING

tommyboy-whatyoudo

8 Likes

There was a dashcam vid recently posted on 4chan in which a big rock flies up from a lorry coming in the opposite direction which smashes through the windscreen, killing the driver’s mother who is in the passenger seat… No warning… BAM… GAME OVER.

3 Likes

I think I can say this in the name of everyone here: F

6 Likes

I really hope for you to get your parts fron Elektron.

The support is fast and fair from them in my opinion.

Megabreak of doom for DT. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry, for the joke. It’s painful to watch these. I hope you’ll fix this soon.

2 Likes

Yeah I have used their support already and they are very quick. :+1:

1 Like