The Third Hand

glad you like it re5et :slight_smile:

thank you for the reply and great work! best wishes for yo work and let us know about the JIII !! definitely waiting for it! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

…oohpps :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

…some other PCBs were also delivered, together with the new ones for the SMD.
this is a prototype of the enclosure. it only needs some refinements (LEDs just for display purposes, although they doesn’t look bad this way either?)
also, there’ll be three displays and not two (eermm…it was late at night… :astonished: :joy: )
more news to come soon after the break :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

shut_up_and_take_my_money.jpg

[/quote]
:joy: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

[/quote]
:joy: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: [/quote]
we_are_ready.app X)

…nightly update (at least on this side of the planet :stuck_out_tongue: )

currently porting/testing the firmware from the prototype to the new PCB.

1 Like

[/quote]
:joy: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: [/quote]
we_are_ready.app X)[/quote]
:astonished: :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oh yeah!

update :relaxed: this one took a while as i’ve been mainly finishing things up with the SMD.
ported pretty much all the basic features from the prototype.

1 Like

Wow, bells and whistles with multicolour LED’s ‘n’ shit. Coolness, Guga

1 Like

one more video. this time i’m joined by a really special machine for me…finally! :joy::grin::joy:

4 Likes

Dimmie, dimmie, dimmie!

:grin: :control_knobs:

hiall…been doing some more work on this one and it’s currently at a good stage so i thought i would ask if anyone around here is, in any way, interested in giving it a try (read: beta-test) :relaxed:
there’s still some more work to be done firmware-wise but the basic features (those seen in the videos) are there. the firmware can be upgraded, so that will also help in debugging/upgrading it along the way.
total cost of this version will mainly consist of: parts’ price and some of my work in building it :slight_smile:
i have a limited number of PCBs available (a couple of which are already allotted) so first come first serve :scream:
if interested, do get in touch

guga you know I’m down ! I play my RYTM every day and TTH would really expand the capabilities :smile:

1 Like

\o/

:stuck_out_tongue:

nice one onoffon :loopy: i’ll set a pcb aside for you
…that 's 2 more left… :grin:

:grin:

Hi guga,
How’s the controler doing now, will the sliders be included with the controlled or something extra?

1 Like