The Third Hand

erm…didn’t really know what title to use for this thread :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: …anyway…
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqKmOPHIyaMsomething currently in development. pretty much early stages so only basic functionality. what you’ll see is just half of what the final thing will be, more updates to come
cheers

You have my interest!

glad to know that! :slight_smile:

/Signs up!

I’ll be all over this like a fat kid on a smartie!

:smiley: :smiley:

Performing with Rytm is all about the Scene and Performance modes for me. I use a FaderMaster for both, with 7 Performance pads mapped to 7 faders, and a single fader that scrolls through Scenes.

The added midi controller helps, but I still page around to Mute mode often. Something like the “third hand” will be just that for me. I can use it for Scenes, the FaderMaster for Performance, and the Rytm pads for Mute.
Looking forward to see what other crazy functionality you cram in that little beast!

Still need to buy a Morph4, too, but paying off an SFX-60Mk2+ currently.

Wait…so you can mute while doing scene or perf?
Awesome!

What do you use? Arduino?
Just curious. :slight_smile:

Yep. Sold! Looking forward to the Morph 4 being back in stock too!

I don’t think its out of stock?
SFX-JII is.
Really, I’d like all of these gugabox add ons.

yep, and it makes things easier :slight_smile:

What do you use? Arduino?
Just curious. :slight_smile:

nope, not that one :alien: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

the new batch should be ready by the end of april, fingers crossed :slight_smile:

I don’t think its out of stock?
SFX-JII is.
Really, I’d like all of these gugabox add ons.[/quote]
that’s nice AdamJay! :slight_smile:

still working on the SFX-JII, it’s taking a bit longer than expected though :expressionless: (wish i didn’t spend a year waiting for an enclosure which never came to life…but anyway…that’s another story…)

hi everyone,
just uploaded a https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ13YZfdyp4 for ‘the third hand’ (guess i’m gonna stick with this name unless a better one comes up :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )
it’s still in its prototyping phase; it needs a bit of work (enclosure/pcb) but it’s already good fun
some of the features included in the current firmware (for those interested):

• load/store patterns
  • change pattern on Program Change ( :alien: someone will surely like this one, thanks :wink: )
  • pattern select using encoder (that’s on the controller, not the AR)
  • blinky leds :slight_smile:
    that’s it for just now, i hope you’ll enjoy. comments and feedback are (as usual) more than welcome

Can’t wait. Looks awesome :+1:

i’m glad you like it Rusty :slight_smile: thanks

Wow, this is looking more and more like a must have, once completed.
The FaderMaster I’ve been using for Rytm will get handed down to MnM.
All the control!

:joy:

ive been digging through gugabox , lots of nice things on there.

What about the SFX–JIII, still in development?

…it’s all there waiting, is just taking me a looong time to get things sorted properly and in between, there’s also more development behind the curtains so…yeah, still in development :slight_smile: :wink: