The Syntakt Feature Request Thread

More SY Machines please!

And an arp.

2 Likes

We got portamento! :happy:

7 Likes

Agreed, I really want more machines and like weird ones

A neighbor machine could get you a few things in your list, like extra LFOs and voice stealing/ polyphony

Add more digital fxs as new machines, like granulated delays

But the cherry on top would be an open source or program to make your own machines, pick and choose from a set of parameters, with some CPU and basic limitations.
As long as it fits on the SYN page itā€™s fair game

4 Likes

Polyphony is the only feature I want, but more machines would be my second request. Some sort of machine generator would be interesting. It randomized bits of the other digital machines into a new one, or you can specify which knob gets which base parameter from which machine?

1 Like

We got songmode, so this thread should be lockedā€¦ :slight_smile:

But to be able to swiftly copy a pattern + sounds to a new pattern. You cant do that now right?

Edit: a cool solution to this would be if patterns added to song mode were a copy of the original, and changing/tweaking them stored the copy in its own state. Havent tried the new songmode yet but guessing it doesnt work like that.

2 Likes

Analog 8 or 12 would be really worth it. 5 voices not so much.

Iā€™d go with Analog 9 or 13.

I requested this back in April but now that Iā€™m sitting in front of my own Syntakt for the first time, Iā€™ll request it again: please bring the Digitone arp to the Syntakt. And the chorus while youā€™re at it. Please! :pray:

5 Likes

Iā€™d appreciate just more envelope control for 2op fm.

Y, its more realistic - but 4 neighbor tracks would op :slight_smile:

1 Like

+1 for more FM depth!

This got me thinkingā€¦and I donā€™t think this is the issue you have, BUT I keep messing up my 1st LFO and wasting lots of time because I always expect the LFO page to stay on LFO 2 if I left it on LFO 2 and then came backā€¦suddenly I realized the point of the ā€œRemember sub pageā€ option in the menu! Problem solved.

4 Likes

I would think that if Elektron was going to add more sampling functionality to their line up, they would probably just be working in a full featured sampling device. Octatrack successor? Maybe.

It sort of seems like a bit of a waste of time/effort to work on a simple sampler. Especially when the Digitakt already fills that role.

Simple request to link decay setting on SYN page to decay setting on AMP page for all engines. ItĀ“s really confusing to have to controls for the same setting and needing to go back and forth to re-adjust both values.

1 Like

Digitone has all that. Elektron will probably never add this feature because it will compete with Digitone.

Hmm, maybe - if it would run with 4 digital tracks, it wouldnt come near the power of a DN - and it would be different when the oscillators could be sequenced individually, that would be in general be a cool modulation /sequencer target to have on the DN either.

1 Like

:::Cough::::

3 Likes

In the ā€œSong modeā€, an ā€œautofade volumeā€ option seems like a good idea to me.

Default: no
If yes: Number of steps

I have no idea of ā€‹ā€‹the working time, but if it is possible
I think it would be very usefulā€¦
(mainly for those who are in dawless or in concert)

Enjoy

1 Like

More machines please!

I love the idea of neighbor machine I think having SRR on all machines would be amazing

4 Likes

+1 for more machines
+1 for Arp
+1 for chorus

Please and thank you!

4 Likes