The Syntakt Ambient thread

Woah! Cool.
Du bist Substan? Großer Fan deiner Videos. Bin immer wieder gedemütigt, wie gut jemand diese Kisten hier bedienen kann. Grüße gehen raus!

Keep up the great work, love your stuff, mate!!!

3 Likes

Dear lord that was great. My word.

Wow, that’s beautiful!

My first Ambient jam with playing the melody live. :musical_keyboard:

11 Likes

@digi_dave so isses … es ist hier leider nicht möglich im Nachhinein den usernamen zu ändern.
Vielen Dank !!!

@circuitghost @Y-NE thank you so much guys !!

I think it will be ok for Ambient!

3 Likes

Created my first ambient piece with the new Elektron Syntakt. I added the Digitakt, Hologram Microcosm and Strymon Nightsky Reverb to the mix. Pretty dark vibes ! :black_heart:

Let me know what you think!

7 Likes

God this is great - earned a follow for sure!

1 Like

Why thank you. And here I was thinking maybe the Syntakt is not for me, and then you come along :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, I’m a big believer in the gear being as good as the person who wields it. Clearly it’s made its way into good hands!

1 Like

:heartpulse: :pray:

1 Like

Not sure if this would be considered full ambient to everyone but I think it’s close enough.

12 Likes

Love this. Subbed.

1 Like

I’ve received my Oxi One, and I couldn’t wait to pair with syntakt. So I take advantage from stochastic sequencer mode to make a chill generative dub. The rytm part generated thanks to euclidean generator from Oxi.

9 Likes

With trig condition 1/8 and really slow tempo I would say.

1 Like

Thank you. Starting to get the hang of this beautiful beast now :grinning:

Did a little generative pattern experiment tonight. It can be done for sure.

10 Likes

This is great, really fun beat :clap:

A sorta ambient/downtempo jam I had with mostly ST presets I made, plus one DN preset I made and two others from a RMR pack. Cheers!

6 Likes

Syntakt (3 Machines) > EHX Platform > CXM 1978
Ambient/Drone

10 Likes