The Digitakt Feature Request Thread

An arpeggiator would be awesome. I would like to play samples (in the chromatic mode) as an arpeggio. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Please allow us to toggle solo from the machine itself. It is very, very annoying to find out weirdness is caused by channels being in solo mode after using a controller. We should be able to see and toggle solo from the machine itself.

1 Like

Overbridge!

3 Likes

I was looking for solo and assumed it was there somewhere but I just hadn’t found it yet LOL

1 Like

Would love to see this become a reality.

6 Likes

Agreed

I want to set the pattern change mode from SEQUENTIAL to DIRECT JUMP so i can sync it as a slave to my AR or A4 and use the song mode on one of those devices to trigger patterns on the DT pleeeeeaaaaaseee!!!

3 Likes

My request is that elektron dev work on thé thing they promise before thé end of thé last year instead of pushing new thing out which Will reqjire even more effort to fix, taking us for idiots

1 Like

What apparently we are if we see all thé " i buy it now" comment, forgiving how we are played
:sob:

Something I’d love to see on the Digitakt is all of the engineers who have been working on the Digitone :smiley:

10 Likes

What i mean

I would like to see the possibilityy to transfer samples made on DT to AR MK1/2 if they are connected via usb. No need of the middle man called computer.

1 Like

Song mode, obviously.
Also, a warning when you’re removing from the project library a sample that’s currently in use by a pattern (or better, a function to clean up unused samples from a project).

3 Likes

Remove ALL unused samples from project

1 command and boom! more space created in your project without losing anything.

19 Likes

Really interesting to hear that the processing power has been doubled in the digitone from the Digitakt. I wonder why they needed to do that? :stuck_out_tongue:

Really hoping the updates solve a bunch of issues and bugs.

I’d like to see more filters.
Snap to zero crossings
Ability to edit samples once in the Digitakt
Collect all save - so we can back a project & keep it self contained for the future if you need to wipe your memory.
Ability to back-up
Track out 8 stems live.
Also purge unused as we had with MPC’s
Swing settings per track.

2 Likes

Both the Digitakt and the Digitone has a lot of blank parameter spaces in a couple of pages so I assume there will be a major update for both. Digitakt first ofcourse
 my hopes are for a chorus and compressor on the DT and apply effects on the audio in (aspecially for the compressor)

2 Likes

Where did you hear that? How do they know? Someone already opened up a Digitone? My guess is that both Digitone and Digitakt use the exact same Coldfire board.

1 Like

Scale and chord stuff from the Digitone. And any other Digitone features that can be ported over.

1 Like

Song mode! Or release the DigiTrack with that and more! :grinning:

1 Like

Note repeat / Roll / Retrig - hold function !

1 Like