The Digitakt Feature Request Thread

I second this one. Really missing per track scaling.

1 Like

Increase the 127 sample slots per project limit.

3 Likes

(regarding 127 sample slots) One of the videos of Cenk demoing the DT at a recent conference of some kind seems to indicate that this will be iterated on in some fashion. When the sample slots in RAM are mentioned he sort of awkwardly semi-alludes the the fact that it might change but you can tell he doesnā€™t want to necessarily say anything yet.

Itā€™s probable that the 127 limit will be lifted and instead just be limited by 64 MB of RAM.

1 Like

Sure I saw in a video you can hold a button (Track?) and select pad to select it silently?

2 Likes

As @Callofthevoid said, Track + Trig selects a track without playing the sound.

2 Likes

Is there a possibility to save all the DTā€™s data onto a computer?
If not, this is a big feature request for me.

4 Likes

Yes please. I keep hitting FUNC + double tap Metro button for this. Turning an encoder is quite annoyingā€¦

Yes indeed it seem quite obvious to me that the method for finding samples needs to improve drastically and include folders for different sample types etc, scrolling through 127 slots is just a bit slow, fiddly and ad hoc for 2017.

3 Likes

Solo as well as mute mode for pads. I donā€™t want to press 7 pads to mute them just to solo my kickā€¦ As an example.

1 Like

Likely to be some of this once the OB support is launched

Fix all the bugs so it works.

6 Likes

A track transpose would be a nice feature. Unless it already has it, I didnā€™t see it in the manual. So I could transpose arpeggios on a track on the fly.

ALso is there a way to apply conditions to Plocks? like a 5% chance of delay level changing or something like that? Or are conditionals only for note trigs?

I was thinking there should be a performance mode, but I realized the whole thing is a performance mode, thatā€™s why they changed the save scheme of it, you save and you can always just revert back to the saved point when your performance starts going off the rails.

A way to know which samples of the sample pool (ram) are being used in the project, so we can easily substitute the unused slots

5 Likes

Resampling replace option, so you sample in say a kick, trim and save, then apply perhaps some filter and tuning, resample it and save it over the existing file by using the same name, an option comes up asking replace or rename.

2 Likes

Yes sample management by category would be great.

1 Like

I was referring to naming the +drive letters, rather than just letters.

-Euclidean pattern generator
-Master compressor
-Chords and scales on midi tracks
-Random pattern generator

14 Likes

+1

4 Likes

a single step , step sequencer , based on an extension of conditional trigs.

everytime a step is triggered during a pattern (e.g step 1 of a 16 step pattern) , it cycles through a user defined sample list.
sample list can be played forward,backwards,ping pong , random , sequence length can be user definable too.

going down the rabbit holeā€¦

you can p=lock triggerless trigs to turn on delay/reverb on a particular step.
but not put a percentage to if it has delay or not.