The Behringer synth fx thread

I expect that sales worldwide would stop until we see reductions like in the USA , it’s human nature to want what ‘they’ have and save money

And then I might wait a little longer for it to hit the 2nd hand market and pickup the module.

I must admit I’ve only played around with the Deepmind for five minutes, so I can’t really speak to the effects. TC Electronic’s got some decent stuff though, if not always the most adventurous, so a box with their effects and decent modulation could be useful, especially at affordable prices.
The market for that is kind of on its ass (There’s the Heat, but aside from that… not much comes to mind!) An Adrenalinn-esque device could really clean up with the Elektron/drummachine/groovebox crowd!

And the answer is ...

A clone on The Cat by Octave
For more detail see here.

909 Day

Apparently the new TC Electronic pedals are manufactured by Behringer, they’re cheap and a lot of them use BBD chips. I’ve got one of these choruses on the way, but the Echobrain delay also looks good if you need a simple analog delay.

https://www.tcelectronic.com/Categories/Tcelectronic/Guitar/Stompboxes/3RD-DIMENSION-CHORUS/p/P0CQ0

Whatever happened to that TC Electronics Juno chorus pedal?

It’s been like a year and it still isn’t out. Who knows if it’ll ever make it to production.

I got a chuckle out of the name, “Bro One”. It’s just a little bit too on the nose.