The Analog Four Notebook

Whats the procedure for single cycle latch on MKII?

if you mean “cue fill” its func+fill. if thats pressed during playback, fill button flashes red til the end of the pattern and then stays lit red for the next cycle thought the pattern while fill is latched. If its pressed before playback is started fill just stays lit red for the first time through the pattern as fill is latched.

Do you cover how to use chains and song mode? That part is the most confusing aspect of mastery toward the A4.

Yes Chains and Song has a chapter.

Just ordered. Thx @iceritchie for the valuable resource.

1 Like

I purchased this the other day as well. Your notebooks are as essential to me as Decksavers!

1 Like

Ordered !

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback and support

Your doc is really clear! I better understood how the tracks are distributed in poly mode. BUT when will this choice change some things in the behavior of sounds?
And just one point i don’t understand… in REASSIGN Mode. I don’t understand why you say “Starting again from… voice A as the one most recently available.” Why A and not C (if voice D isn’t released) ? C isn’t the most recently available ?

English isn’t my first language so i guess i missing the point.

Yeah very difficult o explain. The examples will always rely on where it is i the ‘usage cycle’ where the example could be different. The most relevant part is allocation on when a voice has become available as opposed together (unison), cyclically (rotate) and note order (reset)

2 Likes

Are you talking about FM in ?
Thanks.

that’s basically just the manual in another font, not worth the 3 eur