The Analog Four Notebook

Finally after many weeks of hard work, i have released it. Phew this was hard work. 270+ Pages for both experienced and new users alike. MkI, MKII plus a chapter on alignment to Analog Keys. As always, all for the price of a cup of coffee !!. Hope you find it useful. www.synthdawg.com

Oh and it will be discounted for about a month.

40 Likes

congrats on the release!

any chance for a demo chapter or something? Keen to grab this but would like to get a feel how the book readsā€¦ Have gotten too used to iBooks book samples I guess :nyan:

2 Likes

The samples make it too hard to administer and distribute on the store. At such a low price i have tried to avoid the necessity to do so. I have though put flick through videos up and usually rely on the recommendations (or not :roll_eyes:) of others as the response and feedback for the Digitakt has been simply magnificent.

3 Likes

Tsutek, this might help

2 Likes

Purchased! Thanks for making it so affordable. Like you said, Iā€™ve dropped more on a mediocre cup of coffee. I look forward to digging into it.

3 Likes

People are charged more for ā€œfreeā€ samples, than this 300page beast costs in itā€™s full-featured form!
Bought it right away, was waiting for it since you first mentioned it.
Congrats!

2 Likes

As an old MKI user, is your ā€œcookbookā€ still available anywhere?

No i have ā€˜retiredā€™ It but the good news is the new Notebook covers MKI and MKII equally plus Analog Keys. In much much much more detail. Ive added this for clarity now to my opening post.

3 Likes

Purchased and thank you :pray:t3:

1 Like

Hope you find it useful Sureno

1 Like

Purchased. Looking forward to the read as a recent A4 owner. Thanks @iceritchie

1 Like

Thanks for the preview clip! So this feels to me like a more verbose version of the manual? Any sound design tips / masterclasses included?

I personally find elektron manuals comprehensive enough, so have no need of just a more verbose version of the manualā€¦ however, workflow and sound design articles and that sort of things would be very interesting to read.

Apologies if I seem like a debbie downer when I say this, undoubtedly a lot of effort has went into your bookā€¦ not denying that. Just unsure whether this book is for me or not.

4 Likes

Yeah donā€™t worry, itā€™s not for everyone. Not intended to compete with the manual but some use it instead of course, others see it as an extension. All I can say is lots of people felt same re DIgitakt but still gained something. No worries though Iā€™m not pushing it on people. Thanks for the interest though.

This is great - thank you!!

1 Like

Well Done! Just purchased this and the Digitakt Notebook. Thank you!

1 Like

A great job !! Just purchased

1 Like

Got it and canā€™t wait to put it to good use.
From the Digitakt one I really got better grips with sample management and shortcuts, and that only made it worthwhile.

1 Like

Bought it, thanks a lot!

1 Like

Thanks bebo.G, enjoy. Im sure you will find it helpful.

Such a nice thing to have done! You have another cup of coffee sir!

1 Like