The Analog Four Notebook

Thank you :fist_left:

Updated to 1.4b OS. Now over 290 pages. OS updates and also expanded and simplified some sections

I have emailed free to anyone who purchased it after 1st April. Email me if you dont get the free update.

Otherwise i have posted on the Synthdawg star 20% off for a while. Even less than the price of a coffee.

Hope its useful.

10 Likes

Thank you for making this!

1 Like

Wow…cool. Less than 5 buck is a steal. So much work. Thanx

1 Like

Picked it up yesterday and its really well written! Thankyou!

1 Like

Thanks. Ill keep the reduced price offer through this wk end. Then it goes back to the price of a ‘full’ cup of coffee :wink:

3 Likes

Your stuff is excellent. Bought the digitakt guide and last week the opz guide which taught me everything I need to know in a few days.

Excellent work and great value

1 Like

Congrats on the release!

This has made me realise I need to dig deeper into the A4.

Purchased and thank you.

1 Like

Thanks Muzka

1 Like

Cheers Ben

1 Like

thank you …just purchased…great !!!

1 Like

Its good for Analog four MKI user or not ? Thanks

1 Like

MKI MKII and Keys all covered

2 Likes

Huuumm ! I will check it, thanks

1 Like

It says so right there on the cover, and in the first post of the thread.

1 Like

Indeed

1 Like

From Page 123: “* Latch fill mode ON: MkI, use [PAGE] + [YES] then release [PAGE] first followed by [YES]. Press [PAGE] to unlatch. MkII, use [FILL] + [YES] then release [FILL] first followed by [YES] to unlatch.”

I cant get this to work and have looked in the manual and its not mentioned. Does this work for anyone else?

1 Like

Hope that you do one for the Octatrack MK2 that has given me way more grief to learn than the A4.

2 Likes

Watto, I rechecked and walked through the steps on MKI which worked ok for me. I made a video for you to show it with manual fill, latched one cycle and latched. Make sure rec is off by the way and that you follow key presses in exact order. I show page + yes and yes + page (only the latter is correct)

1 Like

I’m on mkII and its different! found the solution here though…

To latch fill on A4 mkII you hold func and double-tap fill(fill lights up white), to unlatch press fill again.

3 Likes