Texas nauts party fun time

I makes hip hop funk and techno. And whatever this is.

1 Like

And I canā€™t wait to hear what you homies make.

I will now research all of your musicals. Link I and Eye in the pms pretty please. :eyes:

Shiiiiiiit texas sun and black boxes? Iā€™d be in if I wasnā€™t 2000mi away haha

1 Like

Has any of the TX naut family ever visited Fat Hoā€™s? I remember seeing a segment about the restaurant on the Channel 7 news here in the LA area and there was such a sweet, funny lady in charge back then that made me really want to visit. Someone from around there had told me they had shut down, years ago.

1 Like

Love harvest house! I played there for Denton35 some years back.

I remember thereā€™s also a coffee shop up the road from the square with a warehouse kinda venue attached. Goldenboy? Maybe. I donā€™t remember the name for sure. They have a stage and PAā€¦ wonder if thatā€™s a possibility

1 Like

Almost, almost reminds me of that old Hip Hop track ā€œTokyo Drift - Teriyaki Boyzā€, and the original "The East Flatbush Project feat Des ā€œTried By 12ā€ "

1 Like

I will now research your music too. Link the DMs homiechile

I love THAT SONG!!!

East Flatbush that is.

Same here, for the momentā€¦

1 Like

Houston kinfolks stand up! And then ruskie up those guys who designed your city infrastructure and road planning and hang them or draw and quartā€¦ Actually just say thank you and laugh maniacally.

2 Likes

And now I love the other song too. Are you my dad jdaddy? He passed away a few years ago. Seem like him kinda. Whatā€™s yer spirit animal? Aura Color? Sun Sign?:blossom::rosette:šŸŖ»:heartbeat::pray::green_heart::green_heart:šŸ©·:cherry_blossom:šŸŖ·:rose:

1 Like

Our roads are designed to scare people away. Htown is the true music capital of Texas

3 Likes

That and all the gunshots are window dressing to deter the faint ā€˜o heart ( donā€™t tell anyone I told you, tho)

1 Like

Iā€™m in the Heights so gunshots do occur, but are rare-ish

1 Like

7gw25z

2 Likes

Just got to Marfa, where is everyone? Iā€™m hooked up to a car battery busking at the Marfa Lights Viewing Station. Come through.

2 Likes

Of this scripture, I am versed. Salute.

We music we cypher we dance upon the earth

Running late. About 10 hours out.

1 Like