Texas nauts party fun time

Whoopty Woop, we got us a hootenanny on our hands folks!

2 Likes

Okay, so the date is not set yet. I want to make it a few weeks from now so that as many of you can attend as possible. But even if itā€™s just a handful of us, weā€™ll have a hoedown.

So hereā€™s the skinny cowpokes, cowgirls, cowhomies, and non-cow-related entities, we will meet at my house in Denton, where we will jam during the daylight hours, then we will head to Harvest House for drinks and socialization. Sounds like a damn hootenanny to me, if I donā€™t say so myself. @bodymechanics, @mr_bernard and I will get back to everyone on a date. Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Purple Hearted Prophet

3 Likes

If someone brings enough wireless headphones, we could even continue the jam at harvest house. I know all of the managers of the place, and they let me do pretty much whatever I want cause theyā€™re like family to me. This is sounding quite promising actually. Need to talk to my wife and my mother, and my two cats, who I live with, to make sure it will be okay to do the first part at my house, but Iā€™m pretty sure everything will be fine. I will put the cats in the bedroom with thier litter box so that they donā€™t get too scared at the massive sounds we make. Should be fun!

Iā€™m down, just keep me posted.
Iā€™ll find a way for sure

1 Like

My wife is from Temple TX, we are in Texas yearly, we live in Amsterdam however.
Love TX, not so much in the summer though :fire:

2 Likes

Sweet!

2 Likes

Im down as well. I am about 25min from Denton. My place in Plano is where I have a little studio setup for mostly guitar stuff, but I got lots of great gear there that I can bring for the jam. If we need any kind of ā€œset upā€ related stuff (cables, splitters, routers, power hook ups) for multiple people I pretty much can have it handled. Also have lots of folding tables and the like that are welcome to be used!

Should be a good olā€™ time yā€™all!

2 Likes

Folding tables and chairs are a great idea. I got plenty of space in the main room. I have TONS of cables but everyone bring their own just for safety sake and in case we take the jams to harvest. In the future, we can book a show at Harvest where we can play our completed tracks out loud at Harvest to continue in the jam spirit and hear each others music. This first one tho, letā€™s do a hootenanny social hour or four at HH. GIGGITY.

2 Likes

yup count me in. Have beats will travel :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Bring anything youā€™re comfortable with bringing. But most importantly, bring your asses. Partners are welcome. Not pets. Or kids. Date coming soon. Waiting on my mom to decide it.

2 Likes

Iā€™m thinking we might should do the whole thing at Harvest House if itā€™s gonna be big though so Iā€™ma need headcount once the date is set. Giggity.

We need to record and release everything and release it and give all proceeds to an elektronaut in need. This is the way.

1 Like

No letā€™s stick to the script. My house, then HH. Next time, live show at HH, RECORD IT AND GIVE IT AWAY. Sorry for yelling.

Iā€™m in Houston

2 Likes

Word up! We gotta get more central in the future. Donā€™t worry if you canā€™t make the first one. The second one is a Texas Nauts Live Show! Iā€™m gonna speak with my friend, who runs the venue. Should be easy peasy to set up.

1 Like

I would love to book and promote the second meeting. If possible.

1 Like

Add me to the cast of austinauts. Got a studio if cats would like to link up.

5 Likes

My dude. Love your sister city, and all of the holy land that surrounds it.

2 Likes

Part 2

1 Like