Teenage Engineering PO-32 / Microtonic

I think it is only fixed by the 3d printed case. At least what I understood from the videos.

1 Like

Yes, from the 3rd fast subtittle!
Surprising, hoping contacts are good.

1 Like

I will know it soon. I ordered a set and will report back on it.

1 Like

If its just CV control, I may be able to use A4ā€¦ :thinking:

1 Like

Or use your new Digitoneā€¦with midi din :smile:

Iā€™ll try with A4, but Iā€™ll keep an eye on that thing! Thanks again.

Planned, but I donā€™t have it. Still no midi arp apparently so OT I have is still the best for me. :wink:
Sorry for off topic but I should buy an AR instead, geographical opportunity, selling MD near. Too much gear anyway!

1 Like

Stumbled across this new max4live device - Just the Tonic. Looks very nice. The creator says it can even be used with Push 2. Canā€™t wait to try when I get home. Might be what I have been looking for as a MachineDrum replacement (better Microtonic + Push 2 integration).

https://www.maxforlive.com/library/device/5697/just-the-tonic

Intro video:

3 Likes

Sonic Charge released an Xmas freebie, some classic drum machine sounds for Microtonic. Of course these will work on PO32, an 808 & 909 in your pocket! :slight_smile:

Itā€™s interesting as the sounds were designed by some kind of machine learning system, more details here:
https://soniccharge.com/forum/topic/1779-vintage-tonic

7 Likes

Also new skins, no?

Indeed, I think the last update introduced skins but I havenā€™t actually used any yet. The new one looks nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m very interested in this, may end up buying Microtonic finally. Had and loved the trial.

1 Like
1 Like

Was posted a few weeks ago , about 3 posts above.

It does sound pretty good too.

2 Likes

This a phoenomenal freebie. I already loved the po32 / micro tonic combo. This free pack really enhances it. Sounds great and a perfect place to start tweaking from

1 Like

Yep. Sounds good. Canā€™t wait to try it when I have time. I have to re-install a few thingsā€¦

1 Like

I sacrificed the morph feature for the 808 & 909 kits. Now they have fake ā€˜velocityā€™ instead of morph by morphing all the sounds levels to -20db but leaving everything else untouched.

2 Likes

is there any source for shared patterns? :chipmunk:

1 Like

Hmā€¦, there is the patternariumā€¦do you mean that?

Loaded the 808 into my PO last night. So much fun.

2 Likes

Still it deserves a proper Digitakt-class hardwareā€¦maybe thrown in with additional 2x 8 voices of Synplant?

5 Likes