Teenage Engineering are co-founders of Nothing

https://youtu.be/5JVqQwRminA
Discuss…

1 Like

¯_(ツ)_/¯

3 Likes

Those fawning comments …

My only history with Teenage Engineering is cool OP-1 videos on YouTube and the OP-Z I bought for myself last year. Based mostly on my hands-on experience with my OP-Z, I’m thoroughly unimpressed with TE and I don’t expect much from them splitting their attention by founding another company.

6 Likes

OK. I’ll be the first one. I don’t get it. Is “nothing” their new product? Nothing about Teenage Engineering’s products has ever really caught my attention (not a slight, just a fact).

1 Like

what’s this turntable-y modular-y reel-to-reel-y thingy?

10 Likes

Octatrack MK3 confirmed.

14 Likes

Slightly more revealing:

Also an email from TE today in which Jesper Kouthoofd says:

nothing will open up a whole new universe for TE where we can create and design products that we just couldn’t do before. and with this, our wild vision of future products just got accelerated.

4 Likes

Nothing to see hear :joy:

8 Likes

Finally…

2166789986_1cc0ae7ef4

39 Likes

Just rewatched this the other day. It’s a near perfect series.

5 Likes

I just love how much TE and their buddies have committed to making it a reality.

5 Likes

Wireless ear buds? So they are Apple now? Great. That’ll be a no from me lol.

Wasp T12 Speechtool - it’s well weapon.

Yeah?

8 Likes

If nothing about TE caught your attention, you should be pretty psyched now :yum:
Sorry, couldn’t resist to make that joke.

4 Likes

Looking forward to it . I like a lot of their designs even if sometimes I wouldn’t personally buy them

LOL. Nah you are good. Gotta have a sense of humor!

1 Like

Black and grey keys!
:musical_keyboard:

As a French speaking person, the last sentence makes absolutely no sense.

*“I mean [ye] there’s [a] gonna be enough [ng] cuts of the [v] of the voice”

Same. The OP-Z is fun at first, but I regret the purchase. It’s falling apart now due to the common bending issue and the encoders are popping out. Synths are meh. Eventually I’ll give it to my niece as I can’t bring myself to sell this on reverb. I think this is the end for me and TE.

2 Likes

The product is nothing, Jerry!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUWiv5r_CZw

7 Likes

What’s it called?