Techno Artists with Elektron products

Hello Elektron fans :slight_smile:
I search for techno music artists (producers in labels,not a hobyst!)
…until now i dident find any from the big names (richie hawtin,adam,etc…) i see that the stantar synths is (moog,david,nord,roland new or old,eurorack,modulars,etc)
So i think its good to know…not only for the sound but for all idea about,sorry for my english :slight_smile:

Check out the Talk section of Elektronauts: https://www.elektronauts.com/talk

Many artists that use elektron products

2 Likes

Each time I see live sets in Berghain I see them using the Rytm (Ansome, Karenn, Boston 168, etc.) Cant remember all of them, but its used a ton by techno artists. The next most used drum machine I see is the TR-8.

5 Likes

What’s your criteria for a labels…? because I have music released on labels and I use elektron gear.

3 Likes

Redshape use an OT in Live

Dapayk :

John Tejada Rytm + Analog Four

Headless Horseman :

Matthew Johnson (monomachine) :

Matthew DEAR (aka AUDION) Octatrack :
4 Likes

Most of the reasons why I use Elektrons are because many of my favorite techno artists uses them!! Varg, Silent Servant, Blush Response, Codex Empire, Shifted, Headless Horseman, the list goes on!! Also many underground artists uses them too, not just for techno beats, but also for experimental/noise/ambient type of stuff.

2 Likes

Why do you care what other people use? Believe in yourself! Elektron gear are great for techno! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This is very good i see many names!!! Its not about (fear etc) me to i make music in labels but i start a searching because i like to know as artist the sound from other artists,many new buyers they need to know :wink: i am fan of elektron sound :slight_smile:

Aphex Twin(yes! THE Aphex Twin) plugged the RYTM in an interview when it first came out

3 Likes

he ain’t techno :wink:

surgeon uses OT & modular I fink.
I love his purely modular work as Anthony Child. mazin :slight_smile:

3 Likes

AT can be whatever he wants to be <3

6 Likes

Christian Loffler used a machinedrum then moved on to the RYTM although he’s not a hardcore techno artist he’s how I found out about Elektron in the first place

1 Like

“It ain’t what you got, it is what you do with what you have. It ain’t what you do, it is how you do it, and that goes with anything.” - Moodyman

3 Likes

Drumcode artist Timmo using the RYTM in this video

He certainly did. And I shall be watching out for a RYTM when I go to see him live tomorrow, Yippee!

3 Likes

It’s like, I want to be happy for you; but it’s really hard when I’m filled to the brim with jealousy!

LUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKYYYYY

I don’t usually get excited about going to gigs, but this is a bit different, I’m raring to go

2 Likes

I know how you feel. Most of the time it’s like “that guy’s cool, why not see him live?”

It’s how I felt when I went to see Prefuse 73 last September, and I’m trying to feel that way about seeing Clark and Com Truise tomorrow. (Though, they’re not Aphex Twin)

Have fun!

1 Like

Machinedrum

5 Likes

That must be one of the worst examples out there…
Never heard of her…for obvious reasosns…LOL

2 Likes