Syntakt standalone music

My first Syntakt track! Cleaned it up and added some FX in Ableton.

I truly love this machine.

10 Likes

Im home sick for the holiday weekend, so thought I’d make another syntakt only piece between fever dreams:

24 Likes

Very lush. Great sound designing!

1 Like

Opening instantly recalled this (sorry, not a reflection on the track, more on me)

That is incredibly high praise in my book;)

Confess … mine too. But probably dreadfully unfashionable round these parts.

trying to make evil pads on the Syntakt. no post processing, just a normalized stereo track (though this time the crest factor is way bigger than usual)

25 Likes

Techno Monday! :rocket:

9 Likes

Marguerite born from Seed 01

Syntakt with miniKORG (bassline) processed by Syntakt (can it count) > EHX Platform (Compressor/Limiter)
It’s on the long side but it passed so fast when I’ve recorded this Live Performance.

20 Likes

Very cool!

Reminds me of this

Edit: This was a joke by the way, I just really liked the “Rick roll” style of it. Guess I’m the only one that thought it was funny :rofl:

8 Syntakt patterns. Recorded with Overbridge standalone.
This is such a great instrument to get ideas down with.

20 Likes

Attempting something occult.

Got two different chord machines in there with LFOs on the chord/oscillator balance at different rates and amounts. Felt like chants in a way.

Also don’t really know what I’m doing with video effects.

26 Likes

This is truly excellent!

1 Like

Thanks so much @Jacob !

Sounds good. Any mastering to this?

1 Like

always awesome sounds coming out of your instruments! I’m gonna download those files you sent!

1 Like

Loving these sounds and sequences! Great work!

1 Like

Thanks!

I don’t do any mastering even though I maybe should in some cases.
I’m not sure how much it would color the sound, but I just record into my phone with a usb/camera adapter and the camera app.

Thanks! Same to you!

1 Like

A little DnB loop on the Syntakt. No post processing as usual, just a normalized stereo recording

18 Likes