Syntakt screen issues

I did notice the corner frames of the screens not being well glued / placed … on both units … nothing crazy but i noticed it , didn t wanted to push it scared of damaging the screen or some …

1 Like

DT screen adhesive keeps coming loose in corners (not screen protector)

1 Like

Imo ppl are ocd-ing a bit!
My advice is to use your machines the faqn hell out of them, no mercy! make several albums with them, share the albums with the rest of us and then smash your machines to the wall and buy another ones; repeat!

5 Likes

OCD is a function of price + epsilon lol

I noticed it , moved on , i saw on one video that we can repalce screen , so i had this on my mind as a last step if needed …
If the unit was 300 euros , i doubt people would even talk aboiut this … but the price asked for some units justifies a minimum expectations , one being serious mounting :wink:

Now to clarify , i do think the units is fairly priced …

Seen on someones Heat+FX aswell
https://www.elektronauts.com/t/os-upgrade-analog-heat-fx-os-1-01/209381/55

Yes, i am the one with the Heat+FX with the same problem. I bought it last December.

Does anyone know how the warranty works at Thomann? How long do they usually take?

For me it took more than two weeks, but that’s because I live in Switzerland. I would estimate that it won’t take longer than one week if you live in Germany. Make sure that support is exactly aware of the issue and maybe send them the link to this post.

Bad Syntakt here. Bought off Amazon less than a month ago. I noticed screen flickering early on and was concerned as I have a DT and DN. Tonight after a 30 minute session with no issues, I turned it off, then decided to do some more work and immediately got several series of error messages telling me I needed to reboot. Once those cleared, I was able to reset but the screen is a disaster…filled with lines.

I’ve scheduled a return through Amazon and won’t be reordering until the issues are resolved. I love the device though.

Do we know if this affects any of the E-25 devices? I thought those were made in the house due to the special metal manufacturing rather than being made in Poland.

For what it’s worth, this seems to be normal.
If you wait a minute before switching it back on, there should be no error message.
The manual for all of these devices say to wait like this, but it’s my ST where it will error out every time.

Unfortunately yes.

Well that suck I just bought the silver digitrinity- how do I know if my batch is affected?

So far only one user with e25 reported screen issue so it might be a very rare issue on e25 boxes.

Yes, that was me, indeed. My other e25 boxes are just fine, including Syntakt. I got a replacement unit from Sweetwater the same week.

Hmm. Ive had my Syntakt for 4 days now, and I noticed very light banding / brightness variation in horizontal lines across the display, and I didnt know there was any issue until finding this thread.

It isnt anywhere as bad as, for example, the photos in the thread just above this comment, and I cant say it is a big problem for me, but… if Im not mistaken many people who see this eventually see their devices get much worse?

I got mine at Sweetwater in the US, and it already had the latest firmware + it only had a swedish/UK power plug. I had to have sweetwater overnight me the US plug for the official PSU. I wonder if Im going to have to RMA this as the screen gets worse?? I really hope not…

1 Like

Any updates? Eg progression of the issue?

1 Like

I opened a topic about AH+FX. Device arrived absolutely new.

3-days later and my Syntakt’s OLED banding is slightly worse. It isnt very bad, however. If mine doesnt get much worse, I wont need an RMA. If it continues to get darker, I’ll post here + RMA with my vendor.

I can see the same pattern on my screen as you can see above, in the AH+FX photos. Mine is just lighter.

1 Like

Does anyone know if this is fixed or otherwise addressed on the E25 models?