Syntakt One Machine Only Challenge: SY BITS

Is the Syntakt still working after you made this? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

SO much fun, 15 mins of spare time can instantly be filled with joy. I’ll refrain from posting this to the syntakt only music thread, as it was about pushing one SY BITS into different kinds of bangin territory. Inspired by recent noise posts and a dutch childhood.

26 Likes

This thread shows why I’m so excited about the architecture of Syntakt. One cool digital machine like Sy Bits and you can have up to 8 of them. This really makes it different, as a new single param can open it up even more in the future. Tons to explore in the mean time though…

1 Like

This is hot stuff. Those last 40 seconds or so really drive it in.

1 Like

omg you beat me to it :stuck_out_tongue:
I wanted to try to do something like Arcadipane’s Pitch-Hiker :partying_face:

This is awesome!!!

Dieter says delete.

13 Likes

That’s very fancy

Holy shit you are a goddamn legend.

1 Like

Great challenge! I’ve used 7 SY BITS on this quick&dirty jam.
Enjoy!

illobo · Sy Challenge
3 Likes

I really like this clip!
Is this your Spotify page?

“̶S̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶a̶c̶i̶d̶ ̶d̶i̶e̶?̶”

4x SY BITS

28 Likes

Oh yes!

1 Like

Not sure how many tracks, but all Sy Bits.

15 Likes

Back from the dead :skull: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Love it, thanks!

1 Like

This is next level! clearly you have Leon Thermin’s ghost trapped in your machine.

2 Likes

(on a side note, making patterns with slides using the LFO on the Syntakt is still faster than programming them on the TB-303’s sequencer :stuck_out_tongue: )

6 Likes

I tried yesterday for 2 hours to do an industrial kick but the result is not good :sweat_smile:
I probably need to take lessons with you, or buy a pack of presets :laughing:

1 Like

I’m all in on the challenge! This one is ambient, 8 sy bits were used.
My next one will be rhythmic! great challenge and great way to learn this instrument inside and out, one machine at a time.
Loving all the sounds I’m hearing from everyone!

18 Likes