Swiss Elektronauts

Hi, klar sind wir noch around. Arbeite in der Länggasse (Uni…) und offenes Studio in der Nähe (elektro. Musik, 3D Grafics, VR, VFX, VJ) falls es dich mal packt :wink:

Gruss
Stefan (Zeropage)

I am about to move to Lausanne in Switzerland and I wondering if there is any Electronic music community in the neighborhood ?
If any electronic producer is looking for a roommate, it would super great, I am just landing there and looking for a room.
Peace !

Ein paar Jahre später - gibt es Überlebenden beim Swiss Elektronauts?
Macht ihr noch Musik?
Mit Elektron Gear?
Gruss aus Zh

Yes! Basel hier (Reinach BL, um genau zu sein). Nach längerer Pause aus Zeitmangel gerade dabei ein kleines live-Setup inkl. schwarzer und silbriger Elektrons zusammen zu stöpseln.

Ja, benutze immer noch Rytm MK1 und OT MK1.

Ja, Digitakt am Start hier in Baden/Mellingen. Muss aber wieder reinkommen nach ein längeren Pause mit der Matriarch :slight_smile:

Ich wohne in Chur und habe einen Rytm MK 1 und einen Octatrack MK 1. Der Rytm kommt in letzter Zeit oft zum Einsatz:

Hi Swiss elektronauts,
As proposed by Hagbars1st, happy to have a jam, a chat or just a beer.
I am by Montreux.
Cheers.

New user from Zurich reporting in!
This is my current setup:

I would love to meet up to jam or just for beers :grin::rainbow_flag:

4 Likes

Hi people !
Any one around to do some alternative, jam or a beer ?
Vaud, Valais, Fribourg and around…

What’s the device next to the Digitakt?
I’ve never seen that one.

On right side, there is a NDLR, and on left, a faderfox and a Zoia.

@59Perlen is organising a concert again, near Glattpark, Zurich.
And @MilesKvndra will be there too :slight_smile:
Tickets are free, but you have to RSVP - I will try to make it along.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing! Would love to see you all there, really looking forward :purple_heart:

1 Like

Oooh I am not that active here … didn’t know about this Swiss forum to be honest :joy::heart: nice!!! Thanks John for sharing - I do the event every 3 months, the next dates are March 30, June 29 and September 28. The March and June session slots are taken but I am still looking for artists for the September edition! Drop me a line if you want to perform and meet ppl or just RSVP for a reservation, the events are private for now but you are invited to join!

Cheers guys :heart:

2 Likes

Still up for a meet & jam ?

Heya that would be awesome! You are always invited, the aim of the event is to make new connections with artists and friends. I just ask you to RSVP as space and slots are limited and I need to keep an overview. Link above :slight_smile: if you can’t make it would be cool to meet for a beer another time!

I’ve been on your website yesterday and listened to your stuff on youtube.
I’m not sure if my hobby noodling can actually contribute during a jam session with you :smile:
But I’d sure be up to get a beer together.

Also, I’ve RSVPd for your SP Party at the end of March. Usually I go for sound that is a bit faster.
But
a) I don’t wanna miss @MilesKvndra and
b) I can attend This Party afterwards

2 Likes

Oi! I’ve just now noticed your OZORA poster.

That brings back memories. Such a crazy festival :rainbow: :partying_face: :loudspeaker:

Heya

A jam is not about measuring something it’s about having fun together :wink:

Anyways, will be happy to see you!

Cheers man
Mat