Superbooth 2022

A good chance to get your hands on the new Rhodes, for any keyboard players at the show.

ADDED : What Rhodes will be showing new is their 75th Anniversary Edition. They are good at allowing people to customize their Rhodes, so this version should be good.

How about a synth duster deluxe edition.

• Elektron has given you Syntakt

True, but…

2 Likes

… and i did again. There is a listing for Electra One but Elektron ain’t there !
So unless something changes, you’re not seeing it at this Superbooth.

ADDED : This changes, go done a few posts, to here.

1 Like

And staying with the “E” companies.

Enjoy Electronics will be there so they will be showing the REmind3Я, and hopefully will be able to start selling The Godfather.

Empress Effects will be there. A lot of stuff for them to show off, including the Zoia Euroburo.

And Erica Synths always has something going, so they’re a must see. Hopefully something new from them.

And there is Eowave, Endorphin.es, Error Instruments, and Eventide.

BUT as i noted over in the Osmose thread, Expressive E has cancelled their appearance ! ( Though not the Osmose, hopefully. )

More NEW from an “E” company : Error Instruments.

They will be showing three, what i consider, very interesting Eurorack modules.

The big announcement is called Imaginary Friend :

It is a combination of three oscillators, called Wave, Sub, and FX Resonator, plus an LFO, that is said by its maker to be able to create aggressive drones, wild rhythmic elements, minimalistic sounds, and more.

There is also a module that is combination, filter, controller with a joystick, which they call Sticky Joystick.

And also a module called Brain Damage, which is a four part mixer that you can nimbly control with touch on a small control surface.

Pictures of the last two :

3 Likes

Is Make Noise attending? I’m only selfishly hoping they don’t release a new desktop since I’ll likely buy it.

1 Like

I think you’re safe, they’re not on the exhibitor list.

1 Like

yesss, also hoping to see more of the Drumlogue!

Big News on the “E” companies at Superbooth.

Elektron will be at Superbooth !!!

They just got added. They are at O415.

@noFuture will be very happy, and can look for the breakout box. Best of luck.

I think this is about something else :

Syntakt !

16 Likes

I’m not going this year unfortunately. Was planning to do live streaming there but other things came up. Maybe next year. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Landscape will be there and will be showing a variety of products :

Stereo Field
HC-TT ( Human controlled tape transport )
Soundwich

-AND-

Noon ( thread )

2 Likes

Arturia just teased something. Sounds somewhat gritty and the visuals are black. 10th of May…

1 Like

Would love to see something else in the ‘_Freak’ side of their oeuvre!

1 Like

Cre8audio, with Pittsburgh Moduler is teasing something they call the East Beast.

The video teaser they did for it is silly, but at least you can listen to what it is.

My wild guess is they have bundled some of their modules with some Pittsburgh Modular modules, and put it in the NIftyKEYZ and are selling it at a bundled price. Nice idea anyways, the NIftyKEYZ is ready made for that and they could put together those sorts of new bundles easily.

ADDED : My wild guess is wildly wrong, though East Beast could be put in the NiftyKEYZ. See my post on the EB below.

5 Likes

Looks like software.

That’s cool. Similar style video to what they had when they were promoting the Voltage Control Lab, and/or Microvolt 3900, don’t remember which one exactly. They had eluded to the idea that there would be a follow up, but something a little different, so with a name like East Beast, it sounds like it might lean even more East Coast style. Looking forward to seeing what it is.

3 Likes

Arturia’s PolyFreak is looooooong overdue. In my dreams, anyway. Still curious, though, as they pretty much always nail whatever they do. And I’m also very very hopeful for a Drumlogue unveiling, too.

2 Likes

Is Buchla going to be there? Still waiting for the new Music Easel.

Edit.Just seen the floorplan. YES!

2 Likes