Superbooth 2020

So in keeping with this being the Superbooth that didn’t happen – Behringer cloned that and made the K2 Warp Drive announcement The Announcement That Didn’t Happen !!!. It’s 45 seconds of lead in and then there’s a bang and then NOTHING ! The screen just goes black and ends. It’s a fake announcement.

And i watched it LIVE !!!

I’m not kidding, it’s a fake announcement !

Nope thats Peter Grandl from Amazona.de, a German music Tech Website, financed by thomann.de.

Andreas Schneider is the blond man with the funny hat.

1 Like

Some interesting stuff already there. Kodamo EssenceFM with Touch Interface and impressive Specs (300 Voices). The Sound itself was a Bit underwhelming, but that might improve. The UI Looks Superb.

Also the Userwavetables os update and Editor for Summit/Peak is fantastic and for free! :heart:

1 Like

1010 Music has two additions to their Bitbox family.

Bitbox Micro and Bitbox Mk2

why should it be fake?

i guess the K2 mutates into a K4 or K6, like the Poly D, for example.

There’s never been a Polyphonic Ms20 in the history of Synths.

1 Like

I’m wondering the same thing. Why have a fake announcement ? I’m completely without an answer. But it is.

how do you know?

I watched it. Are you playing me too ?

2 Likes

It was supposed to be “live” over an hour ago but I guess they had technical difficulties :crazy_face:

1 Like

No it’s a fake announcement – i watched it live.

Look at it here.

Not a technical problem it’s a fake announcement.

You guys are both playing me !!!

1 Like

iam Uli.

it‘s the same style as this one:

it’s some kind of a trademark by now, so if they decide to go warp drive it’s def. going to be a polyphonic thing based on a recent mono synth.

i like that

1 Like

I watched it even though I have no interest in any of the Behringer synths but for one, Neutron…

I was only joking of course, my meaning was that maybe their synth was faulty and they played that teaser instead… Cause that seems to be happening to a lot of the Crave’s…
To be fair my Neutron is built like a tank though and has been solid since day 1.

Haha! I read your post as 1 device that is both a midi looper and a stereo filter. Now that 's weird I thought, even for Bastl :smile:

Both look great. The filtrah sounds awesome, even just listening on my laptop speakers.

1 Like

you mean:

you guys are superboth playing me!

5 Likes

So is the Monster Synth fake too?

yeah, I would also see the custom firmware officially announced by behringer the next days, with a lot of new shortcuts and overall functions :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I doubt any of the news posted by Behringer employes is fake, maybe someone just got ahead of themselves and got told to dial it back ?

I’m still on the FW that came with the synth when it got first released :flushed:
But yes following the custom FW the guy on Gearslutz has been coding it is amazing to see how there is yet untapped potential in that beast of a synth.

1 Like

where did this fake thing happen?

someone deleted something etc?

in the early days of his creations he was asked by Behringer to work for music tribe and 6months later he came out with more functions and def. a more streamlined approach of usability, mostly I like the ability to get a polyphonic digital synthvoice out of the LFO and that’s because of a powerful cpu under the hood of the neutron :fire:

Behringer made an announcement that they’d be live at 9’o clock this morning with “Warp drive version 2” but there was nothing.

Oh man it’s going to fun to get the Neutron out of storage and play around :partying_face:

According to someone on gearslutz there is more behringer stuff / show to come , that teaser was just another teaser but there is actually something.

1 Like