Superbooth 2019 - who is going?

Since early bird tickets are available until 31st Dec 2018 I am curious to know who else is going to Superbooth 2019 - FEZ Berlin?

Let’s collect some names, maybe have dinner together and share some thoughts on each others music projects?

https://www.superbooth.com

Looking forward to read a long list of people attending the event. Haha :joy:

Cheers, Thomas

2 Likes

I’m thinking avout getting an early bird ticket, so put me on the list.

1 Like

I’ll be there every day on the Analogue Solutions stand answering questions, demoing gear and being an all round helpful chappy!

9 Likes

I would … but that‘s too much money they are asking for (+ travel costs etc.) I‘d rather buy a new synth :blush:

2 Likes

If you go for one day it’s just 26€. But yeah, if you live far away from Berlin travel is gonna be expensive.

1 Like

is just me or is the accommodation prize in Berlin doubled in last 6 months? Just checking the prizes in Kreutzberg from Airbnb. I used to have two bedroom flat for EDIT actually 45-55 EUR per night in that area. Now there are only few options available, most of them way out of my budget.

1 Like

Kreutzberg is too gentrified by now, maybe try Wedding or some other area.

1 Like

good tip, thnx

wedding is gentrified too and has less to offer

Entire Berlin is gentrified. :pensive:

1 Like

Aw man. Is Munich Gentrified ? Thinking about doing a couple days there on my next vacation to Europe.

What is Gentrified? Haven’t heard that phrase before? :slight_smile:

Munich is the definition of gentrification. It means that ordinary people once could afford to live where it is now extremely expensive.

I’d love to go for a day or 2, the ticket price is ok for me, but I’d have to pay for a plane ticket and a hotel, probably too much just to hang around synth stuff :slight_smile:
Would love to attend DIY workshops though.

New laws prohibit most airbnb operations & rentals (in order to free up flats for living), so supply is going to be limited and expensive :slight_smile:

1 Like

Munich‘s not „gentrified“, Munich always belonged to the Gentry in first place…go there and enjoy yourself, it‘s a nice town to visit :wink:

2 Likes

It is, even though Munich was never for the poor, now even those with a normal to good income are displaced. Gentrification is displacement.

Saypi where is a good German town to go to that is not Gentrified ?

Munich is post-gentrified. its so sold out to investors that even middle class people struggle :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Oh, I did not know that. Is it something that happened recently?