Superbooth 19

I would buy it for the name alone

2 Likes

“I think the comming unveiling will have 7 machines, each specifically designed and tuned to align and clear one of your seven chakras. When all 7 are played at once you transcend the need to exist on this plane of consciousness.”

…and graduate to the 8th plane; the Octatrack.

:wink:

4 Likes

ooh, new elektron! cant wait to hear about it

1 Like

Possibly another new Volca from Korg?

3 Likes

I really would like to know in which direction a possible new elektron box will aim. Very excited :smiley:

2 Likes

if the rumours are true, ie. big box is coming, thats enough to make me happy. I’ve been dreading this trend of simplifying the boxes would be permanent. A new big box would restore my faith.

I mean, the digis and M:S is aight and all that, but they fall short of what I personally expect from an elektron box. The small boxes are almost the type of stuff I expect from other manufacturers, a bit plain and prev level, not next level stuff.

16 Likes

Yes we need the Megalektron.

1 Like

Some simple version of the digitone to be presented at superbooth or monosynth…model: mono

Yeah. I bet this is more likely than a big box release. I’d like to be wrong though.

1 Like

Doepfer is showing their new ‘slim line’ versions of many of their current modules, for those who want to pack more equipment in their rack.

Source:

From the DivKid interview with Dieter Doepfer at 32:12

Doepfer is also working on a frequency shift module, like they’ve had in the past, but that will be available sometime in the future, only after Superbooth.

2 Likes

Digitone couldn’t be any simpler as it already is.

1 Like

And something like a model: mono wouldn’t be interesting enough. At least if you know, there is something like the A4. :wink:

wait I didn’t follow this train … was there a leak or teaser for a new Elektron ? or it’s just speculation ?

Yes, Cenk mentioned a big new thing to come at superbooth.

4 Likes

But beyond that it’s glorious speculation.

2 Likes

Worng SoundStage Stereo Spectral Mixer

A rather unique setup for a mixer in Eurorack. Rather than having the normal set of variable controls it provides fixed input gain, pan position and high and low pass filtering depending on the position of the patch connector. There are control knobs (that are invisible in the picture above) and CV controls that allows fine adjustment of the filter depth and output levels beyond that.

Worng is from Australia making the journey to Superbooth. See them at E272.

Manual for the SoundStage Mixer

1 Like

Nice!

Model:One

• One knob, One button, One trig, One way… Elektron!
6 Likes

Damn those non-disclosures!

George Hearn was responsible for the Modal 008 previously, so perhaps he draws from that experience for this new creation. I’ve always found the high-end Modal products very interesting so something else in that realm from U·D·O will be good.

Model:XXL

7 Likes