Superbooth 19

Thinking the same thing as i looked at it. If the cables were about half the length, they’d still work and mostly be out of the way.

1 Like

Patch bay at the bottom for cable beard ?!

2 Likes

I still have fears that they Go for those rubberized surface that gets very sticky and icky after a few years…

I wonder if the connections are normalized?

I bet they are - seems to be a standard mode for these “all-in-one/semi-modular” synths.

1 Like

This thread is getting a little large, so i’ve added an Index (actually it’s more of a table of contents) in the first post at the top.

Still no teaser from Elektron.

9 Likes

Good job @Jukka, as always :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am really looking forward to this. The Microvolt 3900 is my favorite synths in recent years, and this one looks like it expands upon it in interesting ways.

1 Like

Yeah i agree, i like that they integrate the controller with the modules in one system. An Arturia Keystep is fine, but there’s a certain tradition, like with various Buchla.

1 Like

I love these knobs!!! … I wish most synth would came with these

2 Likes

This looks tragically awful

Saw this on instagram

1 Like

itsafake

2 Likes

Ungh I really like this

Incredible name.

And these videos and sound are doing good work:

Any word on price?

2 Likes

Seems like the Voltage Research Lab would be a really fun device for Octatrack sampling. Looks really compact too, like it won’t take up a ton of desk space. Nice design.

1 Like

sounds mint :ok_hand:t3:

argh, too many things.

been on the list for the Pulsar 23 for about a year, zoia, this, possible elektron. I can only afford one. choose wisely :sweat_smile::+1:t3:

3 Likes

stahp

1 Like

Pittsburgh = sloppy gear. The cases i got from them were EXPENSIVE as well as faulty. Multiple replacements until i just abandonned them all together. BBD delay…noise leak hell.

:-1:t5:

2 Likes

Yeh i have 2 pittsburgh cases, a cell dc and a system 90 and my ALM dinkys taikos pitch flays wildly when in thier cell dc. I have a really cool DNA osc that sounds amazing but is the only digital osc i have owned that has serious pitch drift issues to the point of being unusable. Thier outs also bleed, it was my first modular kit so i thought it all was normal…very expensive lessons…i hope things have improved…