Superbooth 19

If it’s a keyboard I think it will be some digitoney one I guess. It would make sense.

Hope OB2 for Digitone or stable version for all other machines :slight_smile:

Whenever these threads get out of hand, someone always shows up to say he or she knows what’s going down and they already know about the product that’s coming. And they’re almost never right.

Almost.

6 Likes

Pliiiiiiz Elektron…Bring an Analog keys with at least 6 voices and up to date screen! :stuck_out_tongue: :yum:

4 Likes

One Week Left
May%202019

5 Likes

You mean:

6 Likes

It will be announced on the Wednesday the 8th, correct?

1 Like

Superbooth starts on the 9th. (People with permission – like show exhibitors and VIPs – are seeing things there the day before.)

There is word that Elektron Studios in Berlin will show something at an event on the 8th.

ADDED: Can anyone give any more current detail – something on good authority that is – on the Elektron announcement.

8 Likes

hmm…an event… like a PERFORMANCE?.. sounds like one would need a MIXER for this…??? :grin:

3 Likes

You’d need a performer too – maybe the performer has been hired by Elektron and is “part of the Elektron family.”

1 Like

Do you really believe someone would leak more infos especially here in their own forum? :smiley:

1 Like

Doesn’t hurt to ask does it?

I was wondering if there had been any more authorized details – you know like one of those “what the heck is this” videos or some other kind of teaser. Apparently Not.

1 Like

Well, there was a mail some got and some postings like this from Cenk:

… and from Ollie in the same thread.

I guess that’s all we’ll get upfront.

1 Like

IO Instruments of Berlin is releasing 9 new Eurorack modules

They all seem quite moderately priced.

Greek mythoology run wild here.

• Themisto: A precision VCO with 6 wave outputs, a sub, FM, PWM and a buffered thru for pitch and gate. It can also be used as an LFO.
  • Sinope: 2 channel VCA with huge headroom and dynamic range. 3 attenuators per channel and LED indications.
  • Sponde: 2×6 channel audio and CV mixer with individual outputs for the first 4 channels.
  • Pasiphae: Ring modulator with a wide range of sounds.
  • Isonoe: 4 pole multimode VCF with resonance separation, make-up gain, FM and sinus distortion.
  • Himalia: Quad Noise Generator featuring red, white and blue analogue noise and a digital noise with S&H output. But then is has 16 transient and 16 drone samples, a 6 voice square wave with filter and an external input.
  • Kallichore: 6 voice FPGA based digitally controlled oscillator with 3 DCOs, sync, ringmod, envelopes and a TFT display.
  • Megaclite: Quad function generator for envelopes and LFOs.
  • DIA: Mic and Hi-Z preamp.

They are in booth W220.

1 Like

This has got a classic “Elektronauts reading into things far too much and will be disappointed” vibe about it! Still love the speculation though :joy:

15 Likes

Something new added to the Elektron family they said?

Surprise! It’s a literal mutant baby created from the genes of Cenk and the circuitry of all the Elektron boxes.

Baby shower anyone?

4 Likes

You mean like:

• There IS a large box coming, because, well, its Elektron, isn’t it?
  • Of course OT v2 get released. They just don’t tell us.
  • They will pack 16 analog voices into a Digi or Model:XXX housing. It’s 2019, isn’t it?
  • Elektron will for sure re-hash their old machines this time around, because that’s exactly what the market (== me) wants.
  • More of everything, but for a lower price. Again: it’s 2019, isn’t it? And Behringer can do this, too …

… and on and on it goes … :smiley: … yeah, it’s popcorn time again.

6 Likes

13 Likes

I read a new korg thing is coming , unsure if it’ll appear at super booth but they’re mentioning it on their twitter feed / upcoming events in May and June.

I expect new overbridge stuff (all devices plugged into a demo Mac/pc ?)
Battery pack under glass case ?
Firmware updates (digitone / digitakt / models )
New sound packs

New Roland , novation , behringer things.
Embarrassed ms101 firmware coders who should buy everyone drinks / pizza .

1 Like

New Roland you say? Oh how I hope it’s a new Analog Accordian!

1 Like