Superbooth 19

I think they’ve been too busy with OB to do anything other than a new “Models” series box, , but my guess would be if they were to do a new “big box”, they’d want it to be this :point_up:

2 Likes

:rofl:

If Ess can put that Digitakt waveforms tool together in spare time imagine what’s possible if project hours were billed! :exploding_head:

1 Like

Almost forgot about being on the pulsar preorder list. :slight_smile: man this enclosure looks damn good. Time to raise funds…

2 Likes

Digitakt waveform tool?, must have missed that one.

Ess puts progress up on an Instagram story. It’s looking really good.

Is it going to be a Digitakt update or something for DAW users only?.

it will be standalone program. outside of Digitakt iirc

3 Likes

Both Digis are on sale for $600 each at Guitar Center-today is the last day of the sale and they have a 45 day return period.

1 Like

That would be the only real good news for me, ahaha

2 Likes

Rumors of digi update here: https://www.sequencer.de/synthesizer/threads/supernettes-gespraech-mit-cenk-mrdataline-sayinli.148002/

1 Like

As @Kloanhead said it’s a standalone tool for creating single-cycle waveforms to use in the DT as a “synth”. In conjunction with some of the suggestions in the DT topic it would add some serious firepower to the box.

1 Like

Also a rumour of what the next release might be? I guess we’ll find out next week!

When you say standalone, can you confirm that I will or will not need to use equipment other than the Digitakt to benefit. If it is for OB or another computer based platform its useless to me as a hardware user.

It is a tool for creating single cycle waveform samples on a computer.

2 Likes

Something bigger than Ot, AR, and DT? Like in size? Or features/functions? Possibly something to satisfy the AK mk2 update that’s yet to be seen?

I didn’t see anything said about a digitakt update but I guess we will definitely know something next week.

This is all through Google translate though.

Damn, I’m giving into the rumormill!

" As an anecdote he handed the story of how the next firmware of the Digitone and the Digitakt have come to a new randomizer function. After fighting for months against windmills, he found himself one day drunk with the responsible developer in the pub, pitching him the idea again and the next day it was implemented within 30 minutes: using the key combination YES + the key of any parameter Page, their encoder values ​​are randomly adjusted. With NO you come back again:)"

2 Likes

Seems like the developer had previously given him the…

NO you come back again

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

The German forum post also teases something coming in May being bigger than all current Elektron boxes. One specifically asked for a successor of the Analog Four and apparently Cenk answered with: Then you will like what we have to offer in May.

However I’m not sure how credible the post is.

When is this thing supposed to be revealed? The return window on my Digitone gets smaller by the day… If it’s synthesis based you can count me in, I need samples for the Octatrack!