Superbooth 19

Cenk is standing at a table with an obstruction covering with cloth.

Elektron has heard how everybody has been wanting keys since we’ve discontinued the Analog Keys. That’s why I’m pleased to show you

pulls cloth away

The Elektron guitar

15 Likes

Buy it. It’s analog !

1 Like

The Analog FIFTH

2 Likes

I wasted time on this stupid thing :smiley:

12 Likes

-image copyright @sezare56 2016

24 Likes

Seen on Facebook. Could it be real?

7 Likes

Nooooooooo !

:scream:

I’ve managed to put the GAS away for a few months now… I don’t NEED anything anymore.
That would be impossible to resist to, for sure !

2 Likes

høly fük

[it’s on baseck’s Instagram story]

fake

3 Likes

Taking the piss, that’s a digitone with a monomachine logo on it.

9 Likes

As an update to my previous post - UDO have unveiled their new synth based on the proof-of-concept Jukka showed above. That one isn’t being made but it paved the way for this:

The Super 6 - “a 12-voice polyphonic Binaural Analog-Hybrid Synthesizer with super-wave technology”.

I had a short go on the proof-of-concept synth and I wish I’d had a whole day to really get into it. This ought to be good.

6 Likes

This looks beautiful.

Beautiful! Also monomachine looks real, DT has no drive in that place of UI…

1 Like

looks like the Digitone amp menu to me?

2 Likes

And you’re right :wink:

dont get me wrong, if there’s a digi-sized Mono released I’ll definitely buy one, but it seems unlikely?

Yeah it’s just a joke

15 Likes

Just like Roland get complaints for not re-releasing their most beloved units over the years, is it time to acknowledge how popular an updated, smaller form factor monomachine and machinedrum would be? Please make it happen!!! :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

a Mono 3 is impossible anyway. What makes the Mono the Mono is it’s lo-fi characteristics. You can make a modern version without sacrificing its original charm

I think it’s better to make something new and unique (after all, the Monomachine stil exists and is used by many), but the legacy is of course there and forever an inspiration for whatever the future holds. :slight_smile:

(I mean this in a general sense)

14 Likes