Superbooth 19

hmm…an event… like a PERFORMANCE?.. sounds like one would need a MIXER for this…??? :grin:

3 Likes

You’d need a performer too – maybe the performer has been hired by Elektron and is “part of the Elektron family.”

1 Like

Do you really believe someone would leak more infos especially here in their own forum? :smiley:

1 Like

Doesn’t hurt to ask does it?

I was wondering if there had been any more authorized details – you know like one of those “what the heck is this” videos or some other kind of teaser. Apparently Not.

1 Like

Well, there was a mail some got and some postings like this from Cenk:

… and from Ollie in the same thread.

I guess that’s all we’ll get upfront.

1 Like

IO Instruments of Berlin is releasing 9 new Eurorack modules

They all seem quite moderately priced.

Greek mythoology run wild here.

• Themisto: A precision VCO with 6 wave outputs, a sub, FM, PWM and a buffered thru for pitch and gate. It can also be used as an LFO.
  • Sinope: 2 channel VCA with huge headroom and dynamic range. 3 attenuators per channel and LED indications.
  • Sponde: 2×6 channel audio and CV mixer with individual outputs for the first 4 channels.
  • Pasiphae: Ring modulator with a wide range of sounds.
  • Isonoe: 4 pole multimode VCF with resonance separation, make-up gain, FM and sinus distortion.
  • Himalia: Quad Noise Generator featuring red, white and blue analogue noise and a digital noise with S&H output. But then is has 16 transient and 16 drone samples, a 6 voice square wave with filter and an external input.
  • Kallichore: 6 voice FPGA based digitally controlled oscillator with 3 DCOs, sync, ringmod, envelopes and a TFT display.
  • Megaclite: Quad function generator for envelopes and LFOs.
  • DIA: Mic and Hi-Z preamp.

They are in booth W220.

1 Like

This has got a classic “Elektronauts reading into things far too much and will be disappointed” vibe about it! Still love the speculation though :joy:

15 Likes

Something new added to the Elektron family they said?

Surprise! It’s a literal mutant baby created from the genes of Cenk and the circuitry of all the Elektron boxes.

Baby shower anyone?

4 Likes

You mean like:

• There IS a large box coming, because, well, its Elektron, isn’t it?
  • Of course OT v2 get released. They just don’t tell us.
  • They will pack 16 analog voices into a Digi or Model:XXX housing. It’s 2019, isn’t it?
  • Elektron will for sure re-hash their old machines this time around, because that’s exactly what the market (== me) wants.
  • More of everything, but for a lower price. Again: it’s 2019, isn’t it? And Behringer can do this, too …

… and on and on it goes … :smiley: … yeah, it’s popcorn time again.

6 Likes

13 Likes

I read a new korg thing is coming , unsure if it’ll appear at super booth but they’re mentioning it on their twitter feed / upcoming events in May and June.

I expect new overbridge stuff (all devices plugged into a demo Mac/pc ?)
Battery pack under glass case ?
Firmware updates (digitone / digitakt / models )
New sound packs

New Roland , novation , behringer things.
Embarrassed ms101 firmware coders who should buy everyone drinks / pizza .

1 Like

New Roland you say? Oh how I hope it’s a new Analog Accordian!

1 Like

When does the Elektron teaser drop?

2 Likes

Superbooth?!

13 Likes

I’m interested in the Flame Maander that supposed to drop at Superbooth.

5 Likes

I would love a analog mono in Digi formate, heavy on modulated slides etc…

One of the stands is called rolandteaser (it’s spelt more German , but my basic idiot skills translate it to Roland teaser )

3 Likes

if you see, it miss something with the OT format to ‘‘complete something’’

Same gears format

OT <> Something with OT format?
AH <> DT <> DN
ARMK2 <> A4MK2

All those 3 groups is almost same size

I always thought the Octatrack mk2 is very similar in its format to the compact Digi-somethings. The Analog Heat is the odd one, being analog while the others are digital.
Haha, how nice to read all sorts of things into a companies products. Just based on aimless observations.

Edit: You could also arrange the products in another way though. Makes it seem like there should not be anything to “complete” the Octatrack line. Ahem, let’s forget about the Model:Samples for now.
OT
AR - A4
AH - DT - DT

:crazy_face:

1 Like

Who knows that the possible new thing or things could be the OT format something analog? You know peoples ask a lot for a new Monomachine

AH - DT - DT or AH - DT - DN?

1 Like