Superbooth 18

Yeah it’s a pity that the filters are digital in the system

Its Behringer - they copied Boss and Electro Harmonix pedals, Mackie mixers, KRK speakers etc etc when they were all in production. Just as there is a market for counterfeit watches, sportswear, handbags etc. there is a market for counterfeit music gear, and Behringer are the go to guys for people whose sole concern is cheap stuff. :joy:

5 Likes

So maybe they will do Elektron next? A Behringer Machinedrum / Monomachine does sound interesting…:space_invader:

5 Likes

Aren’t Abstrakt Instruments supposed to be releasing something new at Superbooth 18?

Anyone go to the sequentix booth? I saw a cirklon bäer sticker on sonic state.

New Circuit firmware, imminently to be 1.7, I love mine and really chuffed with this. Just wish it had probabilities… maybe one for OS1.8? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

i think that was just the name of there booth candy, hope i’m wrong tho.

1 Like

You‘re right.

I tried it last night and it’s easier than the previous editors
Maybe I didn’t set things up , but it’d be nice to hear the changes instantly , I had to use store to circuit each time.

On the plus side apparently you can whack line level/headphone out from iPad etc into A gates and it’s stereo if you put nothing into B, add that to the stereo mixer and no reason you can’t build entire tracks and record straight from the headphones!

I might ‘casually’ drop into my brother’s place and patch that beast up!

2 Likes

still no news from elektron at superbooth? :frowning:

I just don’t think there are any news to tell, from Elektron. By now, anything that’s on Superbooth worth talking about, people are talking about it.

2 Likes

I’m not so bothered about the editor, I use my iPad for this as don’t have a computer next to my synths (except the Organelle but that doesn’t count). But looking forward to trying out the pattern chaining and legato.

There’s this thread about it- link takes you to the beginning.

1 Like

not interested in ob.

1 Like

This is the thread to watch.

3 Likes

He’s wearing a TE Shirt and he holds an OP-Z in his hands: Could be true :smiley: Nah, just kidding :wink: Thanks @J0n35y. Lets hope they dont delay Europe. Hes talking about US and then Moscow in the Summer … I want this thing so badly! :smiley:

1 Like

Usually you can order stuff from TE.com immediately after release. Is the same not the case this time?

7 Likes

Is he crying :cry:

13 Likes