Substan music

Hi, i´m Fabian aka substan (a few will already know me) and I run a YouTube channel with session mainly with Elektron gear … mostly in the ambient / chill out area.
I will post here in the future when there is something new from me.

I’m happy to finally present DigiTales V. A collection of all the tracks (unfortunately no new soundpack yet) I’ve posted on YouTube in the period from may 2021 to now. As you can see on the picture I also included the first 3 tracks with the Syntakt. This made the album even bigger than usual (24 tracks) and it got a nice cover :slight_smile:

You can get DigiTales V for free (name your price = 0) but I’m grateful for any support !!

Hope you enjoy …

38 Likes

Man I love you (also I’m subscribed to your channel and revisit some of your videos once in a week at least).

And also you made me buy my A4 which I love a lot. And acquire tape & microsound system from MN after some of your modular creations

2 Likes

Great stuff. I have your Digitone pack and it’s the best money I’ve ever spent.

1 Like

Nice, will check out!
Bought your DN soundpack yesterday, you pushed me over the edge to buy the synth!
Cheers!

1 Like

I’ve really enjoyed some of your ambient videos the last couple of weeks, I’ll pick this up on the next bandcamp friday. Quality music all around. :+1:

1 Like

@Nznoonee @Colors_in_space @myrtorp @303abuser

Thanks so much guys !!! I’m so glad to hear that !!

Brilliant ⇒ :beers:

1 Like

I was just listening to your recent Syntakt and also older Digitone performances today. Brilliant work.

1 Like

Have you still got the Analogue Four Fabian? Loved those ones you uploaded.

1 Like

@LyingDalai @DonovanDwyer
Thanks … much appreciated !!

@sabana thanks !!
of course … I actually don’t use it as often as the other elektrons, but when I do I’m always amazed at what you can do with it and how versatile and good it sounds. It’s also my interface to the modular, and for that reason alone I couldn’t do without it. I’m just not that attracted to subtractive synthesis in general.

2 Likes

Ha I was listening to it when I saw this post. Love em all man.

1 Like

The next session … this time Syntakt & Digitakt.
Thats a dream team fur sure. Such a small but opulent setup.

This time I really tried my best. Very unusual that I work on a session for several days. I tried to also get the best possible mix out of the boxes and to have to fix as little as possible in mastering.

The Digitakt runs through the Syntakt and its FX block. I used the FX block to get a pumping effect… The syntakts bass also runs through it. This is very easy to do with the syntakt and a great feature. The Digitakt is responsible for all atmospheric sounds and the reverbed percussion hits.

Hope you enjoy …

6 Likes

:joy::+1: … thanks a lot !!!

Hope you enjoy …

5 Likes

Once again a session with no limitation of tools. It’s been a long time.
In a larger setup, the Syntakt can really show its strength.

Hope you enjoy …

5 Likes

Have a nice Sunday !!

2 Likes

Back to Syntakt with a little ambient improvisation.

2 Likes

I hope you enjoy the flight …

4 Likes

the first flight with the microcosm …

7 Likes

Awesome Track @substan !

1 Like