Substan music

Thanks a lot mate !!

1 Like

Welcome Analog Heat !!

4 Likes

This sounds amazing. Thanks for making cool music.
The video’s are also very nice.
What do you use to edit them. With the effects and all.

1 Like

Thanks a lot !! Sorry for the late reply !!

I use “videosync” for the visuals. This allows you to use Ableton live for video creation.
At least for me a revelation.

2 Likes

next flight with the Syntakt …

2 Likes

back to the best synth on the planet … if there is such a thing

8 Likes

This is gorgeous. Filling my head with all manner of images and inspiration. Not glamorous, but I’m looking out my kitchen window while washing up. Sun’s setting and my boys in the bath laughing away at something. And I honestly feel at peace. It’s not very often that I escape my anxieties and hypothetical worries, but this is doing the trick wonderfully. I also happen the think this is one of your best.

I wish this was on Vinyl.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback !! :pray:

1 Like

I like these digital drums from the digitone. maybe I’ll get to one again. I sold it at the time because I didn’t like the Pad sounds at all. but the drums from it…

1 Like

FM really is made for drums… although I find pads, drones and plug sound to be the DN’s greatest strengths.

I feel the same way with the A4 … For me the best drum machine that elektron has built.

i had the problem that the digitone didn’t fit with the rytm. the sound didn’t quite catch on and sounded thin compared to the rytm. and with long surfaces, i had the feeling that it quickly sounded harsh on my ears.

but I have to say you’re doing very well with this and it doesn’t sound like what I had with it at all. So I’m sure it was my fault and more practice would have helped.

it’s somehow the case with every elektron device that you first have to work out the sweat spots and then the boxes start to be fun. and technical and musical knowledge is of course part of sound design (at least that helped me a lot to be more satisfied with my sound), you can hear that.

1 Like

The first flight with the NEW DARK TRINITY … what a blast

5 Likes

Well done. Genius! So Creative.

1 Like

what’s better then one digitone? two digitones :wink:

3 Likes

Syntakt in song mode …

3 Likes

Another exploration to push the limits of the Syntakt for ambient

4 Likes

The first test flight with the Arturia Minifreak and the new Syntakt machines.

5 Likes

Pretty amazing as always! The Minifreak sounds like it’s right up your alley.

Thanks mate !! Really like the Minifreak so far …