Stutter Effect Pedals

I believe the red panda tensor is stereo with TRS cables if I remember correctly.

Some great suggestions in this thread. I own a Blooper, Mood and Infinite Jets and imo the Blooper is the easiest to work, especially for getting stutter effects (via the scrambler and dropper modifiers). The IJ and Mood do great stutter/glitch sounds too, I’ve just found the learning curve is much steeper and getting results isn’t as immediate.

What, wait1?! The Blopper, I missed that, well not anymore…Damn!.. . … .

do you have any vids of the Blooper on drums??

I don’t, I’ve been running a Minibrute 2 through it but I can try something this afternoon.

1 Like

that would be most appreciated if you get the time to do it.

So I’m messing around with the Blooper, running some of the Digitone’s stock patterns through it and I’m realizing it may not be what you’re after. I typically use the scrambler modifier which does just that, rearranges a loop rather than glitch/stutter parts of it.

Here’s a quick vid of how I usually use it with longer synth pads.

I appreciate the effort. Doesn’t look like your video was included but be interested to hear it at some stage, even just the drum loops going through the audio dropout feature or doing some weird granular stuff.

Think tho that I’m going to go for the Microcosm, bit of a risk and I genuinely expected to end up with an ottobit… but the features of the Microcosm make it worth a punt.

Sorry, I was trying to upload directly and it wasn’t working out. Hopeffuly these links work. The first vid is a basic pad progression then I apply Blooper’s filter effects and the the scrambler modifier around :40

The second vid is an arp over that type of loop. You can also treat the Blooper as a delay and get similar results. Hope that helps (and hope you can see the videos?)

1 Like

thanks man, sounds good, would love to try it out someday.