Strymon NightSky Pedal

I’ll just leave this here:

3 Likes

Also my friend sent me these:

Basically confirmed as a big box/pedal:

I was thinking maybe it’s a Euro reverb… guess not.

1 Like

Night Sky? A dark modulated spacey competition for the Eventide Space/Blackhole?

2 Likes

That’s come up a few times in the comments. It could be a winner!

It is a 5k tuning fork.

3 Likes

I mentioned it on the Guitar thread, but I’m hoping that it is specialized and differentiated from the Big Sky, kind of like the Volante vs. TimeLine. It doesn’t seem like Strymon to do a version 2 of something. Helps that the form factor looks like the Volante one, with similar LED buttons.

2 Likes

I think it’ll have a twist on the BigSky for sure.

1 Like

I heard on the darkweb, that it was in fact an ultimate double delay…like a DIG on crack…that smears your signal to infinity…mums the word…

2 Likes

A p-lockable 8 step reverb

2 Likes

It’s a SKYLINE delay reverb!

1 Like

If this is a delay + reverb pedal and the delay can do ping pong delay I’m going to scream into a pillow for about 10 minutes and then preorder one.

6 Likes

Looks like it’s going to be a SomethingSky, instead of a SkySomething. But you could be right on the concept of a delay and reverb :slight_smile:

1 Like

count me in

looking at the teasers reminds me of this:

3 Likes

Eventide just released an overpriced pedal_per_algorithm box. Maybe this will be a pedal_per_preset box? :crazy_face:

There’s more:

3 Likes

AdrenaSky?

5 Likes

It is in fact a “NightSky”, gonna have to wait to figure out what that means.

4 Likes

Now there’s a blast from the past. I remember reviewing the software version of it for Computer Music magazine back in the day. This new Strymon is definitely sequenced FX in one form or another. Can’t wait!

4 Likes