Stone cold classic gear

15 Likes

That is pretty cheap, some people are asking over £1000 for them.

2 Likes

Still want to try one of those bad boys out.

1 Like

3 Likes

Always wanted to try a Q. Probably the best modern Leica.

My 5Diii was a great camera for me. Got some great images. My EF 50mm 1.2 is probably my all time favourite lens.

My Olympus Stylus Epic was an all time fav, until it fell out of my pocket and suffered a fatal blow.

I think maybe my TR-8s is my favourite piece of music gear. It’s really fun. I’ve been dabbling with the Syntakt recently, it’s great too, but in a different way. I really should finally hook them up together.

My Patagonia down hoody is probably my all-time favourite article of clothing. It he’s been perfect in a variety of conditions from deep winter, to cool summer nights.

• add me to team minidisc. Great little portable music friend and handy dj set recorder back in the day.
3 Likes

Love Psions and MD!

2 Likes

Madness!!

3 Likes

I’m getting misty eyed over here.

3 Likes

2 Likes

still reget that i didn’t buy a few more.

3 Likes

A couple of mine…

Tuff as @#$%. This one circa 1982. Owned since 89’. Has definitely earned its wrinkles.

One selected pair of my old school inspired speed skates. Forward mounted. Currently rolling my old 90s purple wicked lips wheels, which make a screaming racket on rinks when hockey stops are required and are a pretty hard duro, so roll for days… Tried inline skates, which my son and partner both love, but just prefer quads, for indoors especially.

6 Likes

8 Likes

I still drive a Mk2.5. My boss never tires of calling it my mid-life crisis car… despite the fact I’ve had it for years. :roll_eyes: My dad had one of the last Mk1s - a Jap import in metallic turquoise. Gutted he sold it recently. I think it’s the same model as the one that featured in the early versions of Gran Turismo.

I still can’t let go of my old 3rd generation iPod. The hard drive is on the verge of packing up and the battery is shot but it’s such a perfectly judged bit of design - Apple at their creative peak and from a time of huge change (ultimately all positive) in my life.

2 Likes

Yeah, people always had a really negative reaction to it. Unless of course they knew what they were talking about, then they were dying for a go in it.

Mine was a completely stock (apart from some extra roll bars and better air filter) 1.6 MK1 import from Japan. Best car I’ll ever own, from the handling to the throw of the gear selector to the driving position, everything just exactly as it should be for a really good driving experience. And mine only cost me a grand.

4 Likes

I have a soft spot for g-shocks and own quite a few. In this day and age of unecessary smart watches I’m not getting rid of my mudman anytime soon.

1 Like

№2 — my favorite pedal

2 Likes

Oh we’re sharing cars now - I’m always scared to reveal my other hobbies…

You boys are in for a treat.

Here’s my Eunos, G-Limited, Turbo charged:

@Fin25

16 Likes

You’re the guy everyone told me I should be when I had mine.

Nice.

2 Likes

For what it’s worth I regret everything

2 Likes