Status Update on Overbridge [posted February 2018]

I’ve been waiting on starting to wait, haven’t had time to wait, keep putting it off…
Now I think I just won’t even do it… :joy:

1 Like

Elektronauts - “Making Waiting for Overbridge Fun Since 2017”
(buy one now!)

2 Likes

multitrack streaming please !!!

doesnt care about this useless ovebridge plugin.

2 Likes

My waiting for OB is over: I am sorry DT maybe later we meet under different circumstances.

For now - and the foreseeable decade - I decided to start dating your big sister La OT.

1 Like

Well, that’s one of the purposes of Overbridge, soooo…

1 Like

I want total daw integration, and total recall !! But the overbridge plugin ? nah, useless.

2 Likes

perhaps it’ll appear at superbooth ?
but it seems to be quite late , i expected it to be a few weeks or so…not months (going from the end of feb date)

Please Guys!
I need Overbrodge in my life right now :frowning:

1 Like

12 posts were split to a new topic: “Total Recall”

I’m still getting the hang of my digi-duo, so OB isn’t quite as urgent for me, but given the hype and magical aura of Elektron, I wonder if we, once it finally does come out, will all be surprised with a revolutionary interface that sets a new standard for hardware/DAW integration?

1 Like

arrangement mode!

Hah, cheers dude. I was responding to someone elses comment. Im totally happy with octa and do use the arrranger mode - it’s really useful - love having text an pg’s on rytm an a4!

I would love just having class-compliant USB audio, or some kind of iOS connectivity

5 Likes

Cool you must be our resident Elektron poet and bard as I’ve been called the poster child for Elektron marketing and social media.

1 Like

I’m a multi-Porpoise Elektronaut…

I’m Dophinitely trying to Orca-strate my life’s Popoise, and having a Whale of a good time doing it! :smiley:

5 Likes

11 posts were split to a new topic: Off-topic and bickering

what exactly is an Elektronaut?

I like my elektron devices. I like them more with integration into my daw.

2 Likes

4 Likes