Off-topic and bickering

Hmmm lets see, released mk2 machines that are more buggy than mk1 machines, never finished working on mk1 machines and never made overbridge for mk1 work properly, released digitak that is extremely buggy, made promises that never came to reality, released another device, digitone; digitak is now suffering sales because of tr8s and now there has been no updates for months about what is happening with overbridge . What if Roland makes some bomb fm synth? rip elektron sales?
Ask around, how many people are actually happy with first overbridge, from what I been seeing not that many, including me, sync problems, no proper project manager for kits and patterns, and on top of it all crashes and bugs that make machines sound like digital nervous breakdown
Short version: never finished with mk1s, released mk2s that are glitchy, keep releasing new products with year long delays on software=not profit centered? gg

And fact that I have to carry around audio card to record my rytm mk2 is very disappointing, I am pretty sure that this new overbridge will be just like overbridge mk1, and do half of what we been waiting for but atleat your this non profit centered company will be able to say that they released something like they did with first overbridge so that people can’t cry on this thread and go and cry on the new overbridge bug thread, we have super powerful community here and people already made some awesome stuff like the octa editor, digi-touch and other add-ons that this company that cares about their users never cared to make, the only good part is that the actual units as standalone units are powerful and that’s only because of parameter lock, I really hope nobody takes that away from you because than elektron is doomed.

1 Like

You really should direct all of this to elektron.se , and not to me.
I am not Elektron. Not the company, not an employee.

2 Likes

I’m a prophet, I prophesize they aren’t done with the Mk1’s and they’ll receive a major update that includes the new ovebridge and a sweet dual vco for Rytm MK1…

1 Like

So not cool…

2 Likes

So the little shield next to ur profile pic dosent mean anything? Don’t you have some kind of connection to the elektron? What are you actually doing here?

I am sorry but what else do you call a product that’s almost 5 years old and the software for it is still not working 100%?

My uncle was autistic and I just had a wonderful conversation just a few hours ago with a woman I met named Amber who has a six year old autistic child… No shit, I really did, one of the reasons I felt compelled to say something. I guess you have no concept of how difficult that must be, it is absolutely rude that you say that…
It pretty much dismisses the rest of your reply from being paid any attention to…

5 Likes

Please don’t try to justify using autistic as a sub in for whatever derogatory word you needed to use.

1 Like

If that’s the case, then OB will be awesome because my son is on the spectrum and he is awesome! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

You know, you could just have said sorry, instead you decided to be even more disrespectful and ignorant. Well done.

2 Likes

Everyone, stop bickering and throwing insults.

3 Likes