Sounds from the Crematorium

Hey everyone, I’m excited to share with you my latest creations – sample packs and sound packs that I recently released, inspired by the amazing suggestions from Elektronauts, viewers on youtube and on my Discord. Those are all done with all my passion for music, and - of course - to use it myself :wink: They are suitable for a broad palette of genres such as IDM, Hard Techno, Noise and - surprise! - Industrial.

My latest release is a sample pack that is pretty unique, I believe: Stereo Samples of machinery, electric malfunctions, switches, impacts, drones, as well as hammered and beaten metal objects, all recorded on multiple days in a working Crematorium in Switzerland. Can’t get any more Industrial than that :heat:

The price is introductionary and will be upped soon.

Two patterns and a few sounds can be heard here:

… both patterns are entirely made of the same selection of samples with exception of the kick.

Links:

Enjoy :wink:

33 Likes

Wild sounds, and extremely hard-hitting. You are an inspiration.

7 Likes

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

1 Like

There’s now an additional file in the downloads on ko-fi/gumroad, supplying sample chains of the length 15 instead of 16 for Analog Rytm users. I’ll make the same update to “Finland Rust” asap (as well as multiband overdriven versions of the sounds analog to Crematory “Machinery”). I’ll send messages out soon … :ecstatic:

2 Likes

I’m still pretty new to the Rytm. What is the benefit of a 15 vs 16 length?

(I spent all last night desperately trying to free up space on the digitakt. Can’t wait to hear these werped and sliced.)

1 Like

While Digitakt and Octratrack do all the slicing automatically (one has just to choose how many slices), on the Rytm that is done manually by moving the start position with the knob. The Range goes from 0 to 120, thus:

15 slices = every 8, 16, 24, …
16 slices = every 7.5, 15, 22.5, …
30 slices = every 4, 8, 12, …
32 slices = every 3.75, 7.5, 15, …

… which means with 15 an 30 it’s much easier to snap to integers (and multiply mentally) than to fiddle in decimal points :wink:

… have fun werping and slicing :smiley:

7 Likes

So good. Well done

1 Like

Awesome and very Dankefein!

As a future Rytm pilot I wholeheartly welcome this, tho at the same time I still have no idea what’s the difference to the other machines haha <3

1 Like

Right! I always forget that it’s 120 and not 127. That trips me up every time.

2 Likes

Got both packs! Awesome work @Jeanne, lovely hateful sounds :smiley:

1 Like

Hey all, I’m about to expand “Crematory Machinery” to “2.0” with a big bunch of omnious pads extracted out of the sampling sessions. This will be a free update for anyone who got this pack already. I have not managed to finish that yet, however today is Gumroad day! Analogous to Bandcamp day, every penny goes to me if you get one or some packs today.

Currently available: Samples from Syntrx II, Blast Beats, Sounds for Digitone and Hydrasynth, Samples from a Finnish scrapyard and a Swiss crematorium.

6 Likes

Awesome!

1 Like