That RYTM 1.70 Sound

two tracks Rytm, ft. my “who needs Pulsar-23” kick

17 Likes

Please make youtube videos again :pray:t5:

3 Likes

another noisy sound (same kick tho)

15 Likes

Very nice! How do you make the shrill sound? Is it the delay?

1 Like

Thanks, it’s the filter resonance! Unfortunately Rytm’s Delay isn’t tuneable like on the Syntakt :frowning:

2 Likes

A morning drone sketch using @Jeanne’s new Crematory sound pack:

12 Likes

Just realized this update was out.
Calibrating now!
Exciting indeed

There are SO MANY cool tracks posted.
Incredible sounds y’all :white_heart:

4 Likes

Awesome! Btw., I’m going to update my Sample Packs with Rytm Versions of the Sample Chains soon. Will send a message out when it’s done :wink:

… more Rytm Acid:

14 Likes

Wow, so much cool stuff in here…

Here´s a techno jam with AR, OT midi track and midi lfos to control AR macros.

Analog Rytm OS 1.70 Techno Jam (youtube.com)

2 Likes

I just unlocked Seinfeld mode through synthesis …

17 Likes

A track I made for weekly beats using OT for drums and Rytm 1.7 SY CHIP for the synths, lots of fun.

17 Likes

All synthesis except the noise that is heard before the kick kicks in. Turning my RYTM 1.70 into Pulsar 23 :wink:

16 Likes

Sy Chip for anything other than chip tunes!

Sy Chip = DFAM

Edit - as video:

Sy Chip = weird acid :stuck_out_tongue:

24 Likes

Love your work on the Rytm @Jeanne! It’s funny you mentioned the Pulsar, as I find the Rytm the closest to the Pulsar for two reasons - the rawness that can be achieved in the sounds and the way you can set the amp envelope to infinite hold and short decay, so kicks and hi-hats for example will play out for as long as you hold them. That’s something I love about the Pulsar! I need to make a kit dedicated to sounding and acting like the Pulsar.

3 Likes

on the 1st one is the modulation through perf mode or velocity mod?
damn! you make some dope ass shit fo sho!

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile: In this case, performance mode using two pads, one for the filter and one for altering the machine’s setinngs. Performance mode is really awesome :heat:

2 Likes

Can you please stop. This all doesn’t help me not wanting a Rytm.

4 Likes

I’m loving the Rytm so much… tried it with a reverb pedal and really liked the results. :smiley:

5 Likes

Not mine, cool Moog sound

19 Likes

with all that hard techno buzz, crashing Airplanes and full quantized off-time patterns…

some clean Jazzy riffs are really underrated, the A4 and AR are both a great foundation for some acoustic, swinging fusion jazz.

mOrE of tHat 🩵

…and here’s a classic :flying_saucer:

24 Likes