[Sound Pack Analog Four MKII ] (MKI and Keys compatible)

love your Unmechanical pack, this one still inspires me after all these years. It has and still serves me as a giver for new ideas and sound design possibilities. Thanks for giving so much patches for free, really appreciate it! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Thanks @SimpleSam, really appreciate your kind words!

3 Likes

I find it hard to choose a favorite from your packs because each pack is so versatile. An amazing job. Love it all!

2 Likes

Thanks for your positive feedback @Sandfuss I’m very glad you like them all!

2 Likes

De nada. Mind if i ask about the Digitone sound pack?

3 Likes

Sure, no problem. I’ve already started and in principle it’s already finished, but at the moment the motivation is somehow lacking. Time is also missing… But of course I won’t stop and I’ll get it done, sooner or later!

6 Likes

Ah ok, that’s something I’m sure many are struggling with right now. Especially in these hard times we have to stay creative and hope for the best. Take your time. All good things take time. I’m looking forward to the pack :+1:

2 Likes

same here! But please keep it up floppy, so good sounds, love your DN free patches. Could imagine your DN pack will be groundbreaking! :+1:

2 Likes

Not sure about that :smile: Lots of good sound packs out there! But I give, or rather I said, I did my best. Maybe it will just be different or complementary to what is already out there. Or it will show another way of designing patches on the DN. I don’t know… I didn’t think of anything in particular, just patched it empty-headed.

4 Likes

Nice :heart_eyes: I can hardly wait! Do you already have some demos I can listen to?

3 Likes

Made this one recently using some of my new patches:

8 Likes

Really really nice Mr Pirates! I like all 4 Patterns especially the Textures in Sketches.

3 Likes

Thanks @Tchu Texture was first a voice pad then randomized lfo and voila. Very cool for dark atmo chords. Will release this one too :slight_smile: Any names for this one?, I’m running out of ideas…

3 Likes

I love the Random LFO. I’m very honored to propose Swarm of Bees or Swarm or Bees if the first one is too long.

Random LFO(s) on which Parameter(s)?

3 Likes

Swarm is cool, you nailed it!

Not that special:

Random function made it a bit too overdosed but a bit tweaking and found something that fits quite well :slight_smile:

Thx for the cool name for that patch!

5 Likes

I got shivers when I saw the Patch name. I’m looking forward for that Sound Pack. Instabuy.

3 Likes

I don’t think I had a patch yet, neither for the Analog Four nor for the Digitone that I named swarm :thinking: Very cool, good idea :sunglasses: Thanks :white_heart:

3 Likes

Awesome man!!! I think my fav is the first one sway. So much depth and i like the dramatic feel of it.! Will all these sounds be released in the upcoming pack?

:rofl: was trying to recreate your patch based on your lfo page pics:

3 Likes

That’s one hell of a patch! :sweat_smile: Haha. But LFO works!

Thanks! Yep, all sounds from the demos above will be put in.

2 Likes

:clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

3 Likes