Songs to get through today

I’m getting caught up on all this fresh crazy jazz, while trying to figure out why Mary Halvorson was photographed in front of a modular synth.

1 Like

If it turns into Civil Street War, for sure. But at the moment I need something to soothe my shot nerves.

Though occasionally today I am reminding myself what is at stake:

3 Likes

The version I’m listening to is a little different… different strokes and all that.

2 Likes

On repeat. This song is my blanket. (Mogwai - Now You’re Taken)

4 Likes
4 Likes

Oh yes, Sinead O’Conner. Good one. Woman can sing.

I’d specifically recommend her Throw Down Your Arms reggae album as a great way to lift your spirits. The dub disc is also outstanding.

1 Like

Presidential election - schmesidential schmelection.

Tonight is first and foremost the night of The Great Pottery Throw Down final episode here in Finland. That show just makes you forget all your worries and the state of the world for an hour.

7 Likes

1 Like
4 Likes

I listen to this everyday, to calm my nerves and reset my ‘Hypothetical’ worrying tendencies.

But the whole lp is heaven to me.

2 Likes

So far today I’ve been cranking Devo at work. Aside from being one of my all time favorites it just seems so appropriate.

3 Likes

I havent given KMFDM a good listen in a LONG time. I think today is a great day to re-visit, thanks for the heads up!!

3 Likes

They did do a whole album pretty much about the orange one:

4 Likes
1 Like
5 Likes
4 Likes
1 Like

I’d rather be oblivious today. This song always puts out smiling good vibes and washes away the nonsense.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Tomorrow’s playlist

7 Likes