Something new

It’s the dark reincarnation of the :elmd: or :elmm:
Digital Four/Digital Rytm… Oh wait, we are not done with the Analog hype yet :grin:

3 Likes

Analog Yet (could product name) :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I think this is a great teaser compared to their previous one (AH) or that Behringer DM12 which got me bored of it before it was even released.

With just 3 days left we’ll get to know things quickly :wink:

1 Like

I guess they needed to tease something to stop the new MPC being the most active elektronauts topic.

6 Likes

Yeah, Props to Elektron for letting us have probably the most active MPC topic around the globe… that said… does Akai even host one?

1 Like

I hope my OT doesnt get depressed.

3 Likes

Nah mate, it’s still the happiest Elektron around :wink:

3 Likes

I just think ‘boom, clear photo, new product’ is way better first taste than ‘yo, here’s a blur’. People would talk just as much about it etc, if that’s their intention. Guess they enjoy/find it useful to watch people speculate…

3 Likes

come on, it’s only 3 days.

6 Likes

Yeah deffo, pretty sure it won’t be featured in the “hot topics” mailer tho :slight_smile:

Exactly… What’s the point?

I don’t wanna talk/think about a blurry photo. It’s just dumb…

A clear pic would have me way more hyped and this thread way more interesting…

3 Likes

Their way of teasing stuff is nothing new, right? With just 3 days to go I think they already compromise something in regard to their previous teasers and at least we know Elektron is coming with something new once again! I don’t see the problem :wink:

3 Likes

aye… well they had to post something to convey that they’re worth checking out at NAMM.
just keep your mind busy with unrelated things and time will pass quickly.

2 Likes

It’s not a problem really, I’m not gonna lose sleep :wink: Just dumb modern company practise. I’m 40 years old and talking/thinking about a blur :confused:

Edit - if I wasn’t weighing up/struggling with the mpc pre-order it’d probably bug me less…

2 Likes

maybe ANALOG PHOTO :smiley:

1 Like

BTW

there are 23 buttons in the blurry picture

https://naij-ask.gencdn.com/questions/25714-f35734-maxresdefault.jpg

20 Likes

The word ‘bug’ could be key with the new MPC, but let’s hope not.
Perhaps another company is coming with a great sampler this NAMM… Who knows… I will at least wait for next week with any ‘pre-order’ decision, but if the GAS is striking it can be frustrating yes? :wink:

2 Likes

Time to wait then… :3lektron:

Haha, yeah so I hear from past akai users :confused: Guess you’re right tho, I should probably least wait til after namm, maybe Roland will finally drop something in this area this Namm too… Worst case scenario, won’t kill me to miss first mpc shipment.

That blurry Elektron photo is still dull as hell to me tho :wink:

:elan: Aurora

1 Like