Something new

No naked flames anyone. Don’t even flick the light switch!:dash:

1 Like

So I guess it’s time to get out of that active MPC topic on the Elektron forum :slight_smile:

Is that a 32 step sequencer? :wink: Exciting!

1 Like

Its the violin synth.

3 Likes

More something like this with Elektron Design. Green Screen in the center some buttons and 2 rows of auto-illuminated foot switch to control things… a looper or multifx in the guitar device factor i guess

An elektron tattoo for everyone who visits the NAMM elektron stand.

5 Likes

I really don’t want this thread to gain more momentum than the MPC thread, can we all go back there?

4 Likes

And the first Elektron device i will not buy (ooops the seconth because i do not bought the Drive… but i buy the Heat…)

1 Like

It’s crazy if it’s really a floorbased multieffect, without a tabletop version aswell. I read the Analog Drive as a spill off “we did all this R’n’D on drive circuits, so it made sense to do a pedal”, more than as the start of a full Guitar line.

But who knows

1 Like

Yeah i’m speculated no doubt :wink:
Just rows seem to be spaced by a lot … seems like not really button dedicated for hands but i may be wrong

Beautiful blurry picture :slight_smile:

1 Like

Something to compliment heat and in that pricerange… we’re surely all synthesised out by now.

1 Like

The green area looks like a LED meter, maybe the mixer thing…

2 Likes

Good one… a meter … hummm possible…

But if it’s a screen, analog heat is orange (redish)… a green screen should be possible too like a range of new products…

yep a new color could suggest that there is no legacy to any previous products

Or just that they switched to more reliable screens :wink:

:joy:

This two thread will be the TOP of the list for few times…

:elan:AIRA :joy:

6 Likes

Roland is more like a menthol green, here it’s more a summer grass green hahaha