SMD - Small MIDI Device

nightly update :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

super pro job *
*(even including for the i & o not sharing a face :wink: )

glad you like it avantronica; fancy giving it a try once ready for testing? :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

sent you a pm :slight_smile:

Iā€™d love to get my hands on one! Been craving a Ctrl all function on the rytm since I laid hands on it!

ā€¦one more update with a couple of new pictures :slight_smile:

iā€™m testing the firmware at the moment (boooringā€¦ :sob: ) and should be able to make a video pretty soon. will have to work on a manual at some point as well but in the meantime hereā€™s a list of the main features:

• a total of 48 MIDI CCs can be stored (16 MIDI CCs per bunch)
  • CTRAL with two different modes (wrap/no wrap)
  • MML (Multi MIDI Learn)
  • randomization of MIDI CCs independent for each bunch (each MIDI CC can have its own MIDI channel)
  • RNG (Random Note Generator) with 3 different modes (Random/Scales/Repeat)
  • two switches and one encoder :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

more news to come soonā€¦and as usual, questions and comments are more than welcome :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: yeah, itā€™s a really nice feature, it should be on every synth :smiley:

ā€¦one more video, more testsā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

currently dealing with firmware changes that will improve functionality :slight_smile: - stay tuned :astonished:

(ā€¦video was set to unlistedā€¦ :astonished: fixed nowā€¦)

any chance of more knobs ?
control more stuff at the same time ?

possible local beta tester here ! ā€¦ plug me in and take my money ā€¦btw , what does it actually do? ā€¦ does it make me richt and famous, and will change the way I make music? .
before it is too late: built me a cv to midi machine (like the guitar to midi, but CV to midiā€¦ not a joke!) NOT A JOKE

the idea was to have a simple little box so it will come with just one encoder. you can control more than just one parameter at once with it :slight_smile: (unless you were asking to have the same functionality on more than one encoder on the same box) - you could check the CTRAL feature on the MD to get an idea of how the SMD works in case youā€™re not familiar with it.
hope this helps

should i put you on the list then? ā€¦i may knock at your door soon :slight_smile:

before it is too late: built me a cv to midi machine (like the guitar to midi, but CV to midiā€¦ not a joke!) NOT A JOKE

iā€™ll see what can be done but i canā€™t promise you anything right now :smiley:

should i put you on the list then? ā€¦i may knock at your door soon :slight_smile:

iā€™ll see what can be done but i canā€™t promise you anything right now :smiley: [/quote]
yepp, please do so ā€¦ tea on me

one more videoā€¦ :slight_smile:

Guga! Guga! Guga!

:smiley:

Looks great Guga!

Disclosure - Not to hi-jack the thread but I am working on a CV-Midi converter, which will be ready early 2016. It will be a dedicated unit.

I hereby preorder ! (battery powered I assume right?)
pm me details wher the paypal money is supposed to go! ā€¦ any chance you could make a NRPM version for me, just, just , only, solely, only for CV control Filter 2 type for A4 ? ā€¦
insert Fry Take MY Money Meme here

:smiley: :alien: :astonished: :sob: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: