SMD - Small MIDI Device

wooood :grin:

1 Like

Right hand: reaches for wallet.

Left hand: checks bank account

Heart: breaks

2 Likes

:relaxed: …next batch of PCBs isn’t ready yet so there’s time :relaxed: :grin: (<- i really like this emoticon :smile:)

1 Like

God bless you, sir!

:relaxed:

“Need wood? @guga can help you get wood.”

New advertising slogan for you.

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:grin:

…quick update: new batch of PCBs is ‘on transit’ so should hopefully be with me in the next coming days…most probably looking at the beginning of november for new availability :relaxed: (…a good time to think about a little xmas present :grin: )

2 Likes

…new batch of SMD available! :control_knobs: :grin:

3 Likes

hooray !!

2 Likes

should have also mentioned that this new version has been improved on the hardware side (hence the slight price change…) - i hope this ain’t tooo much of an ‘extra charge’ :relaxed: it ain’t easy to keep price low but i do try for as much as i can :neutral_face:

…ermm…there was a little ‘inventory management’ issue (thanks for spotting that :relaxed: )
fixed now so it is possible to place an order again, apologies for the inconvenient

…aand more SMDs on the way from the third batch :relaxed: :grin:
the orangish red/black (slightly transparent) and MDF versions are a one-off this time so first come first serve (just add a message when purchasing from the website or drop me a message here if you don’t want the black enclosure)

also, i want to thank all of you guys that have been supporting me so far…it has helped a lot :relaxed: …and you should keep doing the same and spread the word to all the people you know so that there can be more fun-making little boxes in the future :scream::grin:
cheers

3 Likes

Wewt!
Looking great!

thanks AnalogMonoxide :control_knobs: :relaxed:

…a little thread bump (hopefully won’t hurt nobody)… :frowning2::rolling_eyes:

two more ready to go! :grinning::grin:

:robot::rice_ball::joystick::astonished:

…emm…anyone? :unamused:

How much are these SMDs? I’m intrigued by them, and how can I learn how to work them/what I can achieve with them?

Thanks!