SMD - Small MIDI Device

…no one wants a slice of fun? :confused: :relaxed:

1 Like

I’ll probably need another one - for my brother :). Will let you know during the weekend!

mine arrived today :slight_smile:

…glad to hear that dobermate :smile: …having fun so far? :grin:

nnice one re5et! :relaxed: thanks for letting me know…
if you have any question, just head over to the IRC channel (as anyone else can do), you’ll find me there for some live support :grin: . looking forward to your feedback/comments

one more video, this time is about the Random Notes Generator (RNG) :relaxed:

2 Likes

…only 1 left from this batch…anyone? :rolling_eyes::thinking:

I’ll take it :slight_smile:

1 Like

:relaxed: nnice…

It’s on my short list of desires, this box. But recent travels have put a bit of a gap before I can even get to that short list…:slight_frown:

…as of today, the SMD is now out of stock (whooohoo!) :grin::grinning:
next batch will be available soon
thanks for the support so far guys…looking forward to feedback/comments/videos :relaxed:

2 Likes

…i hope the time that will take to get a new batch will be enough for you to get to that list :relaxed:

Can this do the keyboard melody on the MD, and turn the MD into a 16 voice synth, too(similar to the Minicommand)?

(I’m new to the Midi Magician devices)

the SMD has a feature called Random Notes Generator with which you can generate sequences of random notes. i think the MiniCommand actually sends the entire sequence to the MD (together with other data as well).you could still record the MIDI notes generated by the SMD on the MD and play them back. have a look at this video to see/hear how it works :relaxed:

…some analog feeling for the SMD :grin:

edit: enclosure made out of MDF

6 Likes

You had me at wood …

SOOOOOLD !

That looks great @guga :heart:

1 Like

:grinning: i’m glad you like it ON-OFF-ON…thinking about offering this as an option with the next batch…or perhaps different colors… :grin:

Thanks Rusty :relaxed: …you like wood too? :grin:

Wood is good :thup:

1 Like